Curing Bad Breath Inexpensively
Were you ever shocked by the amount of money you spent trying to cure your breath problem? I hear what your saying. My buddy, who suffered from this problem, once figured he had spent over $200 in one year fighting halitosis.
No need to worry anymore. Curing bad breath no longer has to cost you an arm and a leg.
So, how can you treat your breath problem inexpensively? The answer is to use homemade remedies.
5 surefire ingredients to use in making homemade remedies are :
1. Fenugreek seeds - These seeds are safe and extremely effective in curing bad breath. Boil a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in about 100 ml of water. Strain and drink once daily for a month. Expect results within 1 month.
2. Pomegranate peel - Place the pomegranate peel outside in the sun to dry. Once the peel is dried put it in water and boil. Then allow the solution to cool down. You can then use the solution for gargling.
3. Baking soda - Mix two teaspoons of baking soda into a liter of water. Then use this for gargling. Do this twice a day if you need to.
4. Apples - An apple a day not only keeps the doctor away but it keeps odorous breath at bay. Eating an apple will remove the bacteria that causes problem breath.
5. Lemon juice - Take a teaspoon of lemon juice and add it to warm water and mix thoroughly. Then gargle.
If you don't give some serious consideration to applying this information, you'll continue to throw away hard earned money on over the counter products. Many of which do more harm than good.
by: Dave KayeAbout the Author:For more information on homemade remedies and curing bad breath plus details on how to have healthier teeth and gums go to http://www.curingbadbreath2.info.