Insurances.net
insurances.net » Cancer Insurance » Colon Cancer Symptoms Gas
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Colon Cancer Symptoms Gas

All of the technological advances and capitalistic campaigns have created an alarming

in rate of cancer based illnesses and the current method of treatment is capitalistic to say the least. Before I explain how I cured a patient suffering from breast cancer I want to explain a little bit about the flaws in the 'modern' approach to healing a disease of this matter. I have no problem with surgery to remove the cancerous tumor or cells, though it is not necessary, there are very few healers with the capabilities to cure cancer with out and it is effective if the problem is caught early. I am not so agreeing with chemotherapy.

I believe it is in the basis that science has been separated from spirituality and completely discounting one very large aspect to the potential cured state of the patient. Now when you accept that the spirit and the will play a strong role in both the development and the cure, you open up much more potential to heal the patient.

Mind, Body and Spirit are all connected. When you become sick physically it will eventually enter your mental state. You will become sick or your sickness and pain.
Lung Cancer Secrets Revealed Click here You will become depressed and tired yet probably sleepless and worried. If you do not heal yourself your karma will become affected creating cycles that will affect your spiritual state. The same transfer of sickness is true for mental and spiritual disorders. I have found through my experience that most illnesses with the severity of cancer are of spiritual or karmic origin. In this case the karmic reoccurrence of problems in the life of the patient would trickle down into the mind creating, if speaking of cancer, normally negative emotions such as stress, shame, fear or anxiety.

This unbalanced emotional state releases harmful chemicals into the blood and often is the cause of the cells mutating and becoming cancerous. For this understanding I am not surprised that most people who get cancer will have recurring cancer. The medical treatment is based almost entirely on the last phase of the illness... the onset of the physical outbreak of cancer. Granted when I was approached by a patient with breast cancer the first thing I focused on was how to remove the cancer from the body to stop the spreading. But I was considering this to be the easiest part.

My patient was willing to try something new and knowing her cancer did stem from a spiritual illness I recommended after very few ayurvedic therapies that we use ayuwaska as part of the treatment plan. She agreed. Ayuwaska is a medicine that works on all levels. It cleans and purifies the body, unblocks hidden emotions and soothes cerebral damage done by negative emotions and connects all that by opening up energy channels for the average person to be more aware of their ethereal (spirit) self. During the ceremony I also began my work on the body and removing the cancer from the breasts. The majority of time in this ceremony was spent giving powerful reiki to dissolve the masses of mutated cells in her breasts. I also a lot of sound therapy and towards the end a little vision work to help us connect where was the path back to the source of the cancer. The next day, though the patient was exhausted from the cleansing that the ayuwaska induces, I had to spend two hours massaging the breasts to remove large quantities liquid from the dissolved tumors. For the next two weeks daily self administered massages as well as 3 treatments a week with me were needed as the dissolved tumors continued to leave the breasts. When the liquid flow ceased I figured we were ready to move on to the next stage of the treatment. To commence the next stage of the treatment I had her take an enema and begin a diet in preparation for a liver flush. During this time where she should be resting and dieting she was given several homework assignments on recounting chapters of her life and other emotional practices. Three times during the week we met to discuss the progress and twice ayuvedic treatments were used to extract more liquid. After the liver flush she had two days to rest and prepare for the final week of the treatment. The final week of the treatment consisted of an Ayuwaska diet. This was really where I was able to help us break down the karmic residue that would result in the same patterns that created the cancer in the first place to continue. After a month of treatment she had another mammography and to her surprise but not mine the tumors were no longer there. I had known that they had been extracted two weeks earlier but the treatment would be useless without further healing. Further healing was still needed as we finished but I felt a lot more confident in the patient's renewed faith and desire to be healthy. Eric Budd (Shiva Mahat) is a certified Yoga Teacher as well as Ayurvedic Therapist. After Studying Western Medicine for 2 years in University He went to India to to develop a more complete understanding of health and wellness. For the Past 3 years he has been living in South America Studying Shamanism and natural medicines of the ancient americas for an even more complete understanding while developing his own holistic spiritual and medical practice taking the best from all the schools of thought. lung cancer treatment breakthroughs Click here

By: Bryan Appleton
Enhance Your Breasts Naturally - Simple Ways To Have Fuller Bigger Breasts Colon Cancer Symptoms Back Pain Colon Cancer Symptoms in Young Adults Three Variations of Mesothelioma Programa De Tratamiento Emocional Del Cancer. Método Trcd Colon Cancer Survival Rate Colon Cancer Staging And Grading How to Deliver a Powerful Speech Foods That Are Known To Stop And Reverse Cancer Which Is Better--breast Liposuction Or Breast Reduction? Who Should Consider Breast Liposuction? Effects Of Gynecomastia & Male Breast Reduction Remedies Tips For Reducing Stretch Marks On Breasts
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.15.5.183) / Processed in 0.013423 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 5987, 301,