Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Collect Sports Collectibles - Autographed Jerseys, Signed Shirts And Autographed Football
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Collect Sports Collectibles - Autographed Jerseys, Signed Shirts And Autographed Football

Collect Sports Collectibles - Autographed Jerseys, Signed Shirts And Autographed Football

I prefer to collect my own autographed sports memorabilia or for those in the states soccer autographs

. I have managed to collect some awesome Tiger Woods autographs, autographed jerseys, sports players signed shirts, autographed footballs as well as many items of signed sports memorabilia and have even collected Pele memorabilia on my travels.

Signed sports memorabilia is my passion and I have many famous autographs in my collection other than George Best autographs I have several autographed albums with a Bobby Charlton autograph and autographed photos of virtually every Premiership team in my collection. It has taken years of collecting sports autographs and memorabilia to arrive at where I am now with over five thousand authentic autographs and items of autographed sports memorabilia. I have also traded in authentic sports memorabilia for over 7 years now and have had many sports autographs, autographed photos, shirts and signed jerseys sold on my website and traded with other autograph dealers items of sport memorabilia; I can still remember my first autographed football it was back in 1971 when Aberdeen beat Celtic in the Scottish Cup Final. I managed to get several players to sign a plastic football at the start of the 1972 season after one of their training sessions.

Buying original and authentic autographs can be a costly affair depending on whose autograph you are trying to buy, lets say you were trying to buy a Tiger Woods autograph or a Jack Nicklaus autograph. They would cost anything from 200- 1000 depending on what they were signed on. If you want to collect original hand signed, vintage and authentic memorabilia always buy them from UACC registered and AFTAL approved and certified dealers.

You could look on ebay, but unfortunately there are a lot of forgeries on that site and its the easiest thing in the world to pick up a pen and forge a famous signature. If you do go on ebay the best way to ensure you are getting a genuine autograph is to look out for UACC Registered dealers and AFTAL approved dealers as they are governed by a strict code of ethics and are reputable autograph dealers. A person who is a U.A.C.C. member is just someone who has joined the club and has no accreditation other than being a member. So always buy autographs and signed memorabilia from UACC and AFTAL approved dealers.

by: Memorabilia 4u
Auto Wealth Maker Mitsubishi Shogun Safest Vehicle For Your Family St Johns Auto Part Car Insurance News: People Wary Of Data-Driven Insurance Rates Expert Services & Emission Services Offered By Auto Repair Shops What Is Antique Collector Car Insurance? Questions To Ask Your Auto Glass Austin Company For Your Windshield Replacement Austin Car Hire Munich - A 60-Second Guide to Driving Munich-Style Lender Has Supplied Automobiles For Purchase Post Bankruptcy Auto Loans Best Means To Qualify For A Car Loan After Bankruptcy Start A Home Based Business With Successful Carrier Auto Transport Services Best For Transporting A Vehicle Customised Christmas Cards
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.224.32.86) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011252 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2418, 952,
Collect Sports Collectibles - Autographed Jerseys, Signed Shirts And Autographed Football Copenhagen