Insurances.net
insurances.net » Mobile Insurance » Choosing The Right Mobile Application Development Platforms: Tips And Guidelines
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Choosing The Right Mobile Application Development Platforms: Tips And Guidelines

Choosing The Right Mobile Application Development Platforms: Tips And Guidelines

The mobile application development platforms are on the rise

. More than browsers, the mobile device users prefer using the mobile applications these days, giving birth to a larger application development industry. Several applications are developed and launched each day. Some earn great popularity while others just manage to survive. Theres third category also. It includes the user-rejected apps that simply remain untouched or find place in users mobile only for a few seconds. Why? Isnt the market potent? The mobile marketplace is indeed potent. The market belonging to the top mobile platforms can well accommodate millions of apps; however, it is a developers duty to develop the right concept for the right audience over the right mobile application development platforms.

It is shocking to see developers compromising on the concept and user experience for choosing the most prominent platforms for crafting apps. Once, I heard stakeholders saying I want a mobile version of app X on Y platform; and believe me I have seen developers totally alarmed, storming their brains to find out every possible measure of implementing every feature to the mobile app from the web application. For a mature industry and competent mobile applications, it is imperative to let expert developers or consultants to choose from the right mobile application development platforms for your concept.

Finding a right platform is no rocket science; however, it does require detailed research and information about each platform. Heres how we can do it:

Users come first: After all, the app we are making is going to be used by the end users, making it imperative to understand the needs of the intended users or targeted audience. If you are targeting the non business users, Android and iPhone are the main platforms. If your users are more of a graphic background, try Maemo platform. Blackberry or Windows platform would be the right choice to target enterprise users.Choosing The Right Mobile Application Development Platforms: Tips And Guidelines

Technical feasibility: Decide on the technical features the stakeholders want to include. Every platform is different in terms of feature availability, and each of it specializes in something that others do not. Technical feasibility can be analyzed by determining a few things:

Is this the platform where I can get the target audience?

Does this platform allow me to add the kind of complexity (technical capability) I am looking for?

Is the platform cost-efficient (explained in detail in the next point)?

Consider an alternate platform.Choosing The Right Mobile Application Development Platforms: Tips And Guidelines

Make a meticulous investigation of the platforms performance.

Financial feasibility: Each platform offers different money-making opportunity. Some offer money in one shot while platforms with mass market let the money flowing in regularly. It is important to consider whether or not developing for a particular platform fits your budget. Remember, if you are targeting a high-end marketfor example, niche applications for business users, the development cost may be high, but the success of your app will yield high income too.

Along with all the above aspects, dont forget to look for the future prospect of the mobile application development platforms. Due to the competitive market, the rise and fall is continuous, but the survivor is one that consistently wins over the users.

by: Grey Matter India
Mobility And Right In The Moment: Advantages Of Mobile Research Phonegap Application Development And Mobile Application Development Cheap Mobile Phone Deals : Outstanding And Soothing Mobile Phone Offer For The Users Five Powerfully Powerful Mobile Marketing And Advertising Advice To Interact Consumers Scenarios That Would Convince You To Get Income Protection Insurance A Short Discussion On Mobile Insurance What Makes Mobile Phone Insurance Different From Life Insurance? Mobile Insurance Easy Solution For Mobile Phone Damages Some Cases - When Mobile Insurance Coverage Is Unattainable When It Comes To Phone Insurance Foneshield Is The Name To Trust Go With Online Markets To End Up With Good And Cheap Mobile Phones Avail Mobile Learning Services And Learn While Having Fun Create Your Own Stylish Case For Ipad And Your Other Mobile Devices
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.117.152.251) Georgia / Atlanta Processed in 0.013006 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 24 , 3674, 972,
Choosing The Right Mobile Application Development Platforms: Tips And Guidelines Atlanta