Insurances.net
insurances.net » Pregnant Insurance » Checking Your Cervix Before Trying To Get Pregnant
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Checking Your Cervix Before Trying To Get Pregnant

I was recently asked this question from a woman who was trying to get pregnant. There were a few possible interpretations as to what she meant when she asked the question, so I had to ask for clarification. Specifically, she could have been asking about the cervix's position in relationship to ovulation and when this occurs. Or, she could have been asking about the cervix's optimal position in relationship to the sexual positions used in an attempt to conceive a boy. The woman was asking about timing and ovulation, but she wanted to know everything that she could about this process. So, in the following article, I will talk about the position of the cervix as it relates to the ovulation times and the sexual positions that are optimal for conceiving your prefered gender. (And, for couples who want a girl instead, I'll offer some information on that process as well.)

The Position Of Your Cervix Can Indicate Where You Are In Your Cycle And Can Also Tell You If You've Ovulated: Before I get into a long explanation, I have to admit that I don't think that this is the most reliable method that you can use to determine ovulation times. However, people will often gauge how the cervix feels and where it is located to tell them if they are approaching ovulation and / or whether it has already occurred.

Specifically, as ovulation approaches, the cervix rises and softens, become more sensitive to touch, and is covered with more cervical mucus. On your most fertile day, it may even be so high that you have a hard time reaching it. After your ovulation day passes and you are in the days following ovulation, the cervix feels more firm, lowers again, and is often easier to reach.Checking Your Cervix Before Trying To Get Pregnant

If you are trying to conceive a boy, you'll want to wait until ovulation has happened and the cervix has again lowered. The vulnerable boy or Y producing sperm need this late time frame to ensure that more of them survive on the trip to the egg. So, if this was your goal, you would wait until the cervix rises and then falls and becomes firm. If you want a girl, you would want to have intercourse before it falls and is at it's highest point.

However, as I've alluded to, I don't feel that this is the most reliable method available. If you don't know what you're looking for, there can be some guesswork involved. And in a process that requires very strict precision, guessing is not what you want to do. I really do feel that a good, reliable ovulation predictor can be well worth the often minimal costs.

The Distance From The Sperm To The Cervix Can Also Affect Your Baby's Gender: The cervix can also come into play when you're actually having intercourse in an attempt to conceive. If you want a boy baby, it's a smart idea to use sexual positions that will give you the deepest penetration because this places the sperm closer to the cervix. This makes the destination (the egg) shorter in distance and gives the vulnerable boy sperm a better chance of being successful.

In contrast, if you are trying for a girl baby, you'd be better off using shallow sexual positions that place the sperm further away. The X or girl producing sperm have a much easier time making longer trips and you will have a much better chance of having much more X's than Y's when conception occurs if you can accomplish this.Checking Your Cervix Before Trying To Get Pregnant

You also might want to take a look at your PH. You want to be more acidic if you're trying to a girl baby and you want to be alkaline for a boy. If you don't see the reading that you want (using PH testing strips,) you can often make changes to your diet or use different douches to reach the levels that are more likely to give you the gender that you want.

I've put together a few websites that take a lot of the guess work out of choosing your baby's gender when getting pregnant. You'll find step by step instructions, resources for determining ovulation times, douche recipes and food PH lists, information on when to conceive, tips, support, and examples of ovulation predictors / PH testing strips.

If you want a boy baby, check out http://conceive-a-boy-baby.com/

If you want a girl baby, check out http://conceive-a-girl-baby.com/
# 2 I recently tried cbd oil with thc as a replacement for the pre-eminent control and was pleasantly surprised past the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my anxiety and sleep issues without any noticeable side effects. The lubricator was serene to speak, with definite dosage instructions. It had a kindly, lusty grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal improvement in my total well-being, feeling more languorous and rested. I know the ingenuous approximate to wellness CBD offers and plan to at using it.   2024-2-20 16:02  reply
# 3 YjwQWhVGRTOnIxuL   2024-2-23 13:39  reply
# 4 YjwQWhVGRTOnIxuL   2024-2-23 13:39  reply
# 5 IcqLAXGuVkSf   2024-3-22 09:33  reply
# 6 IcqLAXGuVkSf   2024-3-22 09:33  reply
# 7 zhclMTiIVkroYqdJ   2024-4-5 17:34  reply
# 8 zhclMTiIVkroYqdJ   2024-4-5 17:34  reply
# 9 DkXFeSmogUZz   2024-4-13 01:56  reply
# 10 DkXFeSmogUZz   2024-4-13 01:56  reply
# 11 bTMlJwDZqWXLRB   2024-4-21 04:34  reply
# 12 bTMlJwDZqWXLRB   2024-4-21 04:34  reply
How To Get pregnant in a Very Short Time - Easy Tips on Getting Pregnant Fast - Help in Getting Pregnant How Can I Get Pregnant Fast-5 Excellent Tips for Conceiving Quickly & Naturally How To Get Pregnant Fast How "being Pregnant" Can Help You Lose Weight Most Quickest and Assured way to Get Pregnant Fast - The Process of Getting Pregnant 7 Things To Do To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant How To Get Pregnant Easily Using Natural Conception Methods 5 Simple Natural Thrush Remedies When Pregnant Ideal Days To Obtain Pregnant What To Do To Get Pregnant Fast Depressed Pregnant Women May Deliver Babies With Birth Defects How To Get Pregnant - help,Why can't I get pregnant after taking depo-provera Getting Pregnant with PCOS – When The Simple Becomes Hard
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.140.185.170) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.015059 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 4420, 955,
Ann Arbor