Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Cheap Real Estate Investing Courses You Get What You Pay For!
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cheap Real Estate Investing Courses You Get What You Pay For!

Have you ever bought a cheap real estate investing course

? They make me REALLY mad. I got myself all frustrated and angry today over nothing. I must have wasted a good two hours of productive time thinking about this, and I decided to see what you thought about cheap real estate investing courses.

Heres why Im so madIm starting to see 5 dollar haircuts EVERYWHERE! Oh wait, you dont know what I mean by 5 dollar haircuts, do you? Well, listen to this quick story and I guarantee youll never forget this lesson. Once upon a time, there was a very successful barber who had a thriving business. He was well-known and respected in his community. He was the go to guy to get your hair cut, and was loved by his customers because he gave top notch haircuts for only 10 dollars.

He gave extraordinary value for a fair price, and was truly giving his customers MORE than they paid for. And they kept coming back, month in and month out sometimes for years and years. Well, to make a long story shortone day the barber got into a disagreement with one of his customers (who happened to be a pretty rich businessman). They disagreed over what was more important price or quality.

The customer was SO mad that he decided to open up a brand-new barbershop RIGHT NEXT DOOR and to make every attempt to put this barber out of business. He bought the storefront and some barber chairs and hired some barbers. He put up a HUGE sign in his window that said: We give 5 Dollar Haircuts. Within a few short weeks, almost all of the barbers customers were now going to his new competitors place of business in order to save money.

There was no way he could charge only 5 dollars per haircut and still remain in business, but he was determined not to go out of business and to continue delivering the same value his customers had loved him for. So he came up with a plan to fight back. He decided that he would also put a big sign in his window that would counter what his competitor was trying to do to him.

Within a SINGLE WEEK the barber had all of his customers back, getting their haircuts from him once again. All because of that one sign he hung in the window. Can you guess what the sign said? We FIX 5 Dollar Haircuts

My friend, heres how that relates to us here today on our quest to become ever more successful as real estate investors. I see all sorts of websites and seminars and workshops popping up all over the place all selling cheap garbage products that are supposed to make you a successful investor in real estate overnight. It almost seems like anyone who has bought one of those $39 infomercial courses on television can suddenly become an expert with just a thousand bucks in their pocket by hiring a ghostwriter to put together an Ebook or some worthless rehashed junk supposedly on how to invest in real estate.

The problem with all these cheap real estate investing courses isnt the entrepreneurial spiritthe problem is that most of these products usually dont have any really valuable content. And even if they do you can get it at no cost with a little time just by combing through real estate investing forums online, or going to your free public library. For the most part, its all just generic fluff, or worse complete nonsense.

Thats what ticks me off. This stuff in the wrong hands can be DANGEROUS. How can someone who is just getting started in the business (or not even done one deal) tell you how to make money in real estate investing? Thats right, youre much more likely to LOSE MONEY.

If you want to get more involved in real estate investing, then you might consider that you dont need to buy cheap real estate investing courses. What you may need is to work with and learn from experts who know what they are doing, who have proven, high-caliber systems that actually make a difference in whether or not you succeed with your investments.

Im just wonderinghow do YOU feel about all these cookie cutter cheapo products out there? Do you believe as I do that they have little value? Honestly, the only value I see them having is that they make the people who really DO pour themselves into their system or productlook that MUCH BETTER.

by: Danny Welsh
How to Create Sexual Tension With Women - Tips on How to Make Her Feel Aroused By You Graphic Design vs Web Design How To Select A Perfect Wedding Jewelry Bettering Shopper Family relationships: Beyond your Thrill Wear Your Flanmark Fashion Style During Prom Nights Taxi Websites to Top of Google | More Online Bookings Take A Trip to the Land of Fantasy: Watch The Bachelor Season 15 Episode 9 Online! Find A Right Shifting Agency In Noida Financial Problems Are Not Any Trouble For You Choose Stylish Outfits From The Online Shopping Malls Women's Trainers ( Blank ) Easy Methods To Discover The Most Effective Ones Make A Beautiful Room With Wall Art For Kids Short Term Finance Meet Your Temporary Cash Crisis
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.146.221.204) / Processed in 0.012616 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 4283, 975,