Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Cheap Car Insurance Saves Money
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Cheap Car Insurance Saves Money

"Car insurance?" you ask. "Who cares?" Let's face it. Car insurance is not the most exciting topic in the world. Let me tell you a little bit about why I care about car insurance.

I moved out of my mom's house three days after high school graduation. I shared a cheap apartment with six other girls, I ate cheap food, and I had a cheap car. I was cheap, and I was always looking for ways to save money. One thing I couldn't skip out on, though, was car insurance. I knew that I had to have it. Even though it seemed expensive on my student-budget, car insurance was definitely a necessity.

Online searches provided a wealth of information about car insurance. I was in the Portland, Oregon area, and with a simple Google search I found an endless supply of insurance quotes. It was easy to search different car insurance companies' rates and compare; I couldn't believe how much money I could save by simply shopping around!

Car insurance was still an added expense that made my already tight budget even tighter. I called my mom for advice. I thought she would be a good person to ask about auto insurance because her auto was definitely not a cheap car; she drove a BMW! I knew that she valued her car, but I had no idea how much she valued insurance. She was furious with me for not having gone with the first affordable quote I found. She told me that car insurance is one of the most important things I could do now to save time and money later. I knew she was right, and I told her that I would continue the search.

After comparing auto insurance quotes online, it was time for me to make a decision. I wanted to save as much money as possible, but I didn't want a cheap policy that wouldn't come through for me in a time of need. I chose an online car insurance policy with reasonably cheap rates that would sufficiently protect me and my property in the case of an auto accident.

Fast forward six months. While I was on a search in downtown Portland for the perfect dress to wear to our college homecoming dance, I was in a terrible auto accident. My cheap car was completely totaled. I was shaken up, but I wasn't injured. Remember all those insurance quotes? I'm glad I had taken the time to search through them, because my insurance came through. They covered everything, even though the other driver (who was at fault!) had no car insurance. Portland, Oregon had seemed like the kind of place where everyone would have auto insurance, but I guess I was wrong. Luckily my Portland car insurance, though cheap, was very thorough, and I didn't have to spend a penny. That's the way to save!

The lesson learned is this: car insurance is indeed essential. Taking the time to look through quotes online is an investment worth making. Even a cheap policy on a cheap car is better than nothing. My mom was right - auto insurance is one of the most important things one can do in the present to save time and money in the future.

by: Jeffry Capwell
Card Embossing Machine for special occasions buying~! A Expert's Complete Information For Sightseer Planning To Leave On The Caribbean Trip Zero Cost Online Opportunity-online Daily Pay Career. Work Today. Cash Today. Auto Repair Places Are Rip Offs Five Steps To Seek Cheap Auto Insurance Quote Tips And Hints For Getting Significantly Better Home Owners Automotive Insurance Coverage Learn Online About Collector Car Insurance Be Aware Of The New Hampshire Car Insurance Laws Should You Care About The Quality Of Your Logo Design? Buy A Rolls-royce 75% Off With Greatest Car Buying Secret Automobile Accident in Someone Else's Car? How To Use High Low Open And Close Price In Auto Fx Trading. Improved Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.221.46.132) / Processed in 0.011870 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3079, 952,