Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Car Insurance Questions Answered
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Car Insurance Questions Answered

Car Insurance Questions Answered

Here are several questions posed by people who want to purchase auto insurance

. I hope this helps shed light on your questions, too!

I am planning to buy a used 1992 Honda Prelude for $2,700.00. How does the insurance work? Does the price of the car that I paid or the retail price, plays as a factor of how much I would have to pay monthly for insurance.

Insurance cost depends on a LOT of factors, which includes but may NOT be limited to: * make, model, trim, and year of car * optional equipment in the car (ABS, traction control, etc.) * theft deterrent equipment in car (alarm, Lojack, etc.) * other equipment in car (fire extinguisher, emergency kit, etc.) * location where it is stored * mileage driven per month * where you drive to and from * your age * your driving record * your gender * your profession / job * amount of coverage you are buying * type of coverage your are buying * and more You should get quotes from as many companies as possible.

What is the best offer on car insurance for my age? What is the best car insurance for an under 18? I want a car, but am not sure if I can afford the insurance.Car Insurance Questions Answered

That way you will know ahead of time whether you can afford it. You can opt out just for minimum liability coverage, no collision or comprehensive, that is if you are willing to forgo the money you invested in the car if you total it and don't care if you are sued in case of serious accident. Go on one of those sites referenced in previous answers, enter your info and the car you are planning to buy (it is enough to enter the year, make and model), see what pricing you get.

Where in the Constitution does it state you have to have CAR insurance? I don't need a sob story of bad car accident that you heard on the news Just answer the question. Or buy services from any other private business?

It doesn't mention auto or any other types of insurance or services one way or another. Because of that the 10th amendment allows the states or local governments to pass legislation regarding the requirements or lack there of without violating the US constitution. I don't care about anyone's car accident story either, it would be irrelevant. Uh, well since the car had not been invented when the US Constitution was written it is not in there. I have a question for you though: How many times did you bonk your head before you asked this question?

I have a full time job in summer, and part time during school, and I calculated that by the time I graduate from high school I should have at least 10 thousand dollars. Good, fun car for college? After much debate I finally convinced my parents to help me out with car insurance so I can afford a car.Car Insurance Questions Answered

For 10k you can't really get much. Honda Civic/Accord, Nissan Altima/Maxima, Acura TSX/TL, BMW M3, Dodge Charger, BMW X5. Considering if you want something fun you would need to get a pre 2000 and considering it's 10 years old already, maintenance is an issue. You said you don't want a sub compact but that's probably the best you can do to save money and still have fun.

My Friend has Car insurance in Arizona and she now lives in CA does she have to get insurance In CA? So ya Does her insurance in Az. Cover her in California? She pays payments to the insurance company in Arizona does California law accept Az.

Yes, she does. SHE WILL NEED TO GET NEW INSURANCE FROM CALIFORNIA SINCE THIS WILL BE HER PERMANENT ADDRESS. Insurance is based on several factors, one of them being the location of the car and the inherent risk. Yes hew ill have to get the car registered and insured in california if she is going to be living there permantely.

by: Gami Castillo
How to get best car insurance deals? Five Tips On Making Your Auto Additional Fuel Efficient Steps To Secure An Auto Loan For First Time Car Buyers A Review Of The Carboncopypro Home Business Marketing Platform Cheap Temporary Car Insurance - How To Acquire It Credit Card Online Bin Checker Can Be A Saviour For Online Payment Processor Automatic Boat Battery Protection How Online Credit Card Processing Works Best Women's Car Insurance in USA Gift Cards For Family Back Home Learning Of Cheap Car Insurance In Nc Purchasing Used Cars Fom Brisbane Car Dealers Indian Wedding Invitation Cards
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.222.12) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.012504 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3788, 952,
Car Insurance Questions Answered Tehran