Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Car Insurance For New Drivers - Tips To Earn Low Premiums
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Car Insurance For New Drivers - Tips To Earn Low Premiums

Car Insurance For New Drivers - Tips To Earn Low Premiums

If you are a new driver, you will be in serious trouble when it comes to insurance

. You will find that the insurance premium that you will have to pay is insanely high compared to older and experienced drivers. Why is it so? Is it that insurance companies hate new drivers? That's not funny! It is money that is going out of your pocket and actually it is a lot of money going out! You need answers to your questions and here is why car insurance for new drivers is more expensive that car insurance for experienced drivers:

Let us consider that I am the new driver and you are the insurer. When I get behind the wheels, here is what I am supposed to think and do:

- There is nothing wrong in driving fast and I can control my car because I went through driving lessons. I really do not care what others think. If my car's speedometer shows 180mph to be the maximum speed, why not try out?

You as an insurer will look into the following factors:Car Insurance For New Drivers - Tips To Earn Low Premiums

- Driving fast can lead to accidents and this will mean frequent claims.

- Fast and reckless driving can cause property damage.

- Fast driving can cause death or bodily injuries to others.

- Fast driving can cause harm to the driver and the passengers in the car.

As a new driver, my thinking is not wise but as an insurer, you are right and you will have to actually think of all these factors before issuing car insurance for new drivers. This is exactly what happens in the real world!

Since there is a whole bucket of risks involved in providing car insurance for new drivers, the insurers will definitely charge high premiums to cover the risks and this explains why car insurance for new drivers has high premiums. However, what you will like to know is - "Is there a way to reduce the cost of insurance and earn low premiums". Definitely there are methods of reducing the premium amount. Here is what you can do:

- Set your driving records correct. Ask for help from your parents and find out how to drive safely. There are online courses as well. You can go through them. Before you actually start driving on the roads, try to get a defensive driving course and once you complete the same, the insurers will be happy to give discounts.

- Make sure that your car has all the safety features and if possible, get some additional features. In general, there must be safety features like abs brakes, air bags, anti-theft device, central locking system and more. Greater the number of safety features which can reduce the impact of accidents, the better it is. This will reduce the premium.

- Finally, select the right kind of vehicle. The vehicles which are safer on roads will actually attract low premium. High performance cars, sports car or even luxury as well as vintage cars will call for more premiums for car insurance for new drivers.

Copyright (c) 2011 Joe Maldonado

by: Joe Maldonado
What Is Ignition Switch? Why It Is Necessary For An Automobile? Seven Ways To Get The Best Auto Insurance Autographed Football Jerseys An Ideal Investment For Football Fans Buying Your Dream Car! Automotives Printable Wedding Invitations Cards How To Make Them Automotive Repairs Explained: Unfortunate Events Hyundai I10 Ideal Family Car Five Convenient Cheapest New Driver Car Insurance Tips And Hints You Will Want To Identify Steps To Getting Auto Insurance The Professional's Extensive Points Pro Backpackers Aiming To Voyage On A Caribbean Tour Many Problems Are Faced By The Auto Industry Due To Online Counterfeiting And The Gray Market. Six Things To Contemplate When Deciding On Quality Wayne Nj Auto Repair Businesses
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.147.30.127) Virginia / Ashburn Processed in 0.012317 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 28 , 2990, 952,
Car Insurance For New Drivers - Tips To Earn Low Premiums Ashburn