Insurances.net
insurances.net » Finance » Callaway's most advanced FT-iZ Driver review
Finance Investing Loans Personal-Finance Taxes Loan quotes
]

Callaway's most advanced FT-iZ Driver review

Callaway's most advanced FT-iZ Driver review

I bought one Callaway FT-iZ of 13 degree drivers with a regular shaft. After all the hype I was anticipating extra distance. Well, the face is very closed, not good for a person that drives the ball straight or a slight draw. The sweet spot seems big and I hit it in the center on almost all of my shots. The golf online shop Discount golf clubs helps you get the best golf equipment online. FT-iZ has a hot face but not as hot as my Ping. Off center they were not very forgiving with a big loss of distance.

Callaway's Fusion Technology uses the principles of multi-material design to give the FT-iZ a winning combination of feel and performance combined with a stunning appearance. The body of the FT-iZ is made from woven carbon fibre which is placed between an aerospace-grade titanium clubface and a rear weight constructed from high density alloy.

This construction gives the Callaway FT-iZ polar weighting with the heavy face and rear weight localising weight at the front and back of the club with the rear weight acting as the power source. With 74% of the club's weight concentrate at the face and rear of the clubhead the FT-iZ delivers a very high Moment of Inertia (MOI) to promote straighter and more forgiving drives. This distribution of weight also places the Centre of Gravity low in the clubhead for the mix of ball speed and spin control that deliver excellent, long ball flight time and again.

Callaway FT-iZ driver is very well balanced for a Composite Driver. Once again, the shaft deserves a lot of the credit here. Callaway uses what they call "'Polar Weighting" across the club head to achieve optimal balance." Polar Weighting is just a fancy term for weight concentrations on the front and back. The club's face makes up a full 58% of the club head's weight. The rear and back center weight take up another 16%. That means that that entire "Compression Cured Carbon Body" is a mere 26% of the club head's weight. Still, the club head is pretty obvious in its location throughout the swing. At a rather hefty D4 swing weight, this club is no featherweight.
The Importance of Corporate Finance Major Quick Courses and also Finances Many ways to control your finances How to find us with your financial adviser to the interests of the heart Lending Club Review & Coupon Code Review: Crack of Lord of the Dance 3D Movie Free MyPRGenie Review & Coupon Code Epson Stylus Photo PX720WD - Review Dish TV Offer Review & Coupon Code Supportology Review & Coupon Code P90x Reviews: Always Read Them From X-Fat.Com Before Buying P90x Bajaj Pulsar Test Drive and Review P90x Reviews Help Everyone Who are Interested in Becoming Fit Using P90x
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.231.146.172) Kao-hsiung / Kaohsiung Processed in 0.010914 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 2216, 385,
Callaway's most advanced FT-iZ Driver review Kaohsiung