Insurances.net
insurances.net » Others » Business Coverage Faq
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Business Coverage Faq

Business Coverage Faq

Business coverage can be quite hard to understand for those who have never dealt with it

, or those who are making their first steps into entrepreneurship. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions concerning business coverage and answers to them:

1. Should I disclose all the details about my business when getting it insured?

The insurance company should be fully aware of your business's operations, assets and property in order to provide you with the right type and amount of coverage that would be reasonable for your enterprise. In most cases when the insurance company is misinformed about the activities and belongings of the business any insurance policy is canceled (sometimes with a substantial fine).

2. Do I have to show my wages?

This information is required by the insurance provider in order to calculate the possible liability to others as well as the size of your enterprise.

3. Is landlord insurance required if my business uses lent property?

This entirely depends on your contract with the landlord. Some landlords will have all their property and buildings ensured with their own policy and this means that you do not need to insure it separately with your business policy. Other landlords won't provide any coverage, so you'll have to insure the property for yourself. Also, make sure to analyze the loan contract in order to define which circumstances are covered and which aren't.

4. Is public liability insurance a must?

Of course, you can go off without it but in our litigious age when a lawsuit on business can be filed any day it will be not quite bright from the business owner's part. Public liability will cover your court fees and payouts awarded if you are found guilty, and taking the fact that only lawyer expenses can account thousands and tens of thousands of dollars, this type of business insurance is particularly useful.

5. My business is small and only my family members work for it. Do I need employer's liability insurance?

The Employers Liability Act of 1969 makes an exception on family members for employer's liability insurance. However, if you operate as a limited company then you should cover all the employees, no matter how are you related to them.

6. My stock is limited, can I only cover liabilities?

Yes, it is possible, however business insurance is usually employed for other aspects as well, such as loss of profits, damage to immovables, equipment, public liability and much more. So make sure to get adequate insurance for all activities you business is involved.

7. I'm a product seller. In case a customer is injured by the product I sold that was defect, does my business insurance pay for that?

In most cases public liability insurance includes product liability coverage to various extents.

8. Does public liability insurance cover me in cases of errors and omissions of my business?

Public liability will only cover injuries or damage resulted from a defunct product. If you need a greater extent of this specific coverage or are providing services then it is recommended that you purchase errors and omissions insurance and add it to your business insurance policy. This type of insurance will be very useful for businesses that are involved in production of goods.

by: Haz Duell
Best Tow Truck Insurance policy – Coverages and Benefits Pittsburgh Panthers Vs Connecticut Huskies Live Streaming Broadcast NCAA Football Coverage Telecast Online Feed Tv November 11,2010 Watch Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators Online Game Coverage What Is The Cheapest Insurance Company For You Natural Eczema Treatments Could Be A Safer Option How To Work Out If You Need Wedding Insurance Or Not Watch Baltimore Ravens vs Atlanta Falcons Online Game Coverage Motor insurance, does it need to cost a fortune, what are my choices? Golf insurance in Dubai Insurance Adjuster Position Secrets and techniques Factors Influencing Motorcycle Insurance Rates Five Insurances That You Need For Your Business Is It Wise To Sell Structured Insurance Settlement
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.144.217) / Processed in 0.012434 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 34 , 3464, 975,
Business Coverage Faq