Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » Build Your Own Boat: The Poor Man's Answer Way To Get A Boat
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Build Your Own Boat: The Poor Man's Answer Way To Get A Boat

Build Your Own Boat: The Poor Man's Answer Way To Get A Boat

Why can't you sail the 7 seas...or 7 lakes...in your own vessel

? For many people, it is an issue of finances. The bank isn't handing out any money, and they can't buy it outright, so they're stuck on the shore, watching, and waiting. Banks are being more stingy then ever with their funds, so getting money for a boat is nearly impossible! Stingy banks really isn't a bad thing, considering what caused this whole economic mess....but then that's whole 'nother issue!

With no boat in sight for you, there a coule routes you can take. The first option is to steal a boat. I'd say this is a bad decision most likely. I give you about a 2% chance of not ending up behind bars for that one.

The second option is to just bum boat rides off of friends. This option involves you being the pestering friend who is bugging people for some boating excursions every weekend. I'd probably shy away from choice #2, as no one wants to be "that guy".

The third option is to build your own boat! For real, I'm not kidding. Many people underestimate the possibility of building their own boat. It actually is much cheaper to build your own boat then purchasing one outright. But...if you are not at all constructionally inclined, this may be a bit of a challenge. If this describes you a bit, get a couple of your friends who have a clue what an allen wrench is and get started on the project with them. 2 or 3 heads are better than 1, right?

Whether you decide to steal a boat or build your own, I just hope your wish comes true soon. I'll meet you on the lake!

by: Zach Angelo
Should You Really Fix Damaged Boat Parts Right Away? Why Taking Great Care Of All Of The Boat Part Is Hugely Fundamental Exploring The Canals Of Amsterdam On An Amsterdam Boat Tour Boat & Vessel Title Insurance - Protecting Your Watercraft Investment Number One Rule Of Boating: No Stupidity! Indoor Rv Storage Indoor Boat Storage Motorhome Storage San Diego Facts About Boating You Probably Didn't Know: The Economy, Mr Obama And Diy Plans Best Rc Boats Entertain Your Wholesale Family Boat Seat Cover: Use It To Keep Your Boat Cushions Protected Buying Used Sea Ray Boats Online Longboat Key: The Ultimate Florida Beach Vacation Destination Selling A Boat - Learn The Basics Of Calgary Boat Sales Find Used Boats Quickly And Easily
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.217.194.39) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011634 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 1671, 977,
Build Your Own Boat: The Poor Man's Answer Way To Get A Boat Copenhagen