Bioclinica (bioc) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review --- Aarkstore Enterprise
BioClinica (BIOC) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
BioClinica is a health information technology company, which provides clinical research services in health industry. The company is engaged in providing imaging core lab and eClinical technologies and services to support the product development process of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, as well as contract research organizations (CRO's). Its services include imaging core lab, eclinical and integrated support. The company principally operates in the US and Europe. BioClinica is headquartered in Pennsylvania, the US
BioClinica Key Recent Developments
May 05, 2010: Bioclinica Reports Total Revenues Of $18.1 Million In Q1 2010
Mar 29, 2010: BioClinica Takes Over TranSenda
Mar 04, 2010: Bioclinica Partners With Health Sciences International And PRL Central Laboratory Services
Mar 04, 2010: BioClinica Adds Two CROs To Certified Partner Program
Feb 25, 2010: BioClinica Introduces Optimizer To Improve Clinical Trial Supply Planning
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BioClinica provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BioClinica, including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information, please visit :
by: Aarkstore EnterpriseAbout the Author:Aarkstore Enterprise specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference booking at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.