Berry Petroleum Company (bry) - Financial And Strategic Analysis Review --- Aarkstore Enterprise
Berry Petroleum Company (BRY) - Financial and Strategic Analysis Review
Berry Petroleum Company (Berry Petroleum) is an upstream oil and gas energy company. The company is engaged in the exploration, development and production of oil and gas. The companys assets are located in Texas, Uinta (Utah), California and Piceance basins in Colorado in the US. It also owns and operates cogeneration facilities. As at December 2009, the companys total proved reserves amounted to 235,303 thousand barrels of oil equivalent (mboe). The company is headquartered at Denver, Colorado, the US
Berry Petroleum Company Key Recent Developments
Feb 25, 2010: Berry Petroleum Announces 2009 Production Update
Feb 25, 2010: Berry Petroleum Reports Net Income Of $54 Million In 2009
Jan 11, 2010: Berry Petroleum To Purchase Wolfberry Oil Assets
Oct 30, 2009: Berry Petroleum Reports Net Income Of $19 Million In Q3 2009
Aug 04, 2009: Berry Petroleum Reports Net Loss Of $13 Million For Q2 2009
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Berry Petroleum Company provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, the highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Berry Petroleum Company, including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
For more information, please visit :
by: Aarkstore EnterpriseAbout the Author:Aarkstore Enterprise specialize in providing online market business information on market research reports, books, magazines, conference booking at competitive prices, and strive to provide excellent and innovative service to our customers.