Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » Being My Own Boss vs. Getting A Job
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Being My Own Boss vs. Getting A Job

In a split second I discovered something very valuable and detrimental to my success

as an entrepreneur.A quick story about how I came to this conclusion.A couple of years ago I was working in a industry where I had worked for nine years.Subsequently, in the begining I was happy with the job like most people would be.I was able to pay my bills,purchase a few items that I liked such as a reliable car,in which most people should have in order to get to work on time if they know better.Anyway,I was able to pay for the car in full and receive the title.In addition, I was able to buy some clothes and gifts for family that I liked...anything larger then that had to wait until next payday.All this obtained with a $40,000 a year job that took me 5 years to do.

After I lost that job I was out of work for year I was looking for an outlet,an escape,something that wouldn't require me to do more for less money.As it has been my observation while in orientation for a J.O.B. I was seeking...the hopeless people in the rooms' eyes spoke with clarity.They all had the look in their eyes as if they had arrived or made the best decision given to them.It's that conditioned mindset that the more something is dangerous or hazardous that the job is somehow worth it.Specifically in the warehouse Industry that give you all the growth opportunity pitches and preach OSHA requirements and safety,offer you crumbs while exposing you to hazardous environments!

This is truly unreal.Insane conformity is what I call it. In terms of value? What would you consider to be worth your time? Long story short I walked out.I firmly believe and place a higher value on myself working smarter vs.harder will always the best choice and the most self fulfilling advice in my book.This is how I found the Internet. Enough said...:

By: K Phillips
Work Place Injury And Illness: The Facts Making A Property Let- Not An Easy Job Blowjob Lessons - How to Give a Proper Blow Job How To Manage A Job Job Aspirations Of An Accountant I Quit! How to resign from your job Ideas On Appearing Better For A Job A Veterinary Technician's Noble Job The Benefits Of Outsourcing Tasks To Online Employees Job responsibility as regards job Why Didn't I Get That Job? Hockey Shops Are Just The Job Mazda 3, Doing The Job
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.131.110.169) Michigan / Ann Arbor Processed in 0.011019 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1929, 968,
Being My Own Boss vs. Getting A Job Ann Arbor