Bank of America Mortgage Modification New Program For Homeowners by:Bobby Mason
If you are looking for a Bank of America mortgage modification, there is a new program out there that few people know about.
For those of you who haven't heard of it, it's pretty exciting news if you have a B of A loan. You can now use a modification service to see if you qualify and get your loan modified in lightning fast speed. I'm talking seven days or less.
You will need your loan #, your property address, the last 4 digits of your social and a brief hardship description. That's it! With this information, certain loan modification services can call your lender and verify that you are approved for this program. They will be able to tell you what your new rate and monthly payment will be before you pay them. Talk about a guarantee! Now you don't have to try to go at this on your own or pay some company upfront without knowing what the outcome will be. If you like the new payment, you can go for it. If you don't, you can just say "no thanks" and pursue another avenue, such as a short sale.
This is great news for Countrywide borowers, since all their loans are being converted over to Bank of America loans. Once you get your new statement and your loan number has 10 digits, you are good to go with this program. Bank of America can only access you in there computers when you have the 10 digit loan number.
All of these loan should be switched over within the next couple months (about August), but you can still call and speak with a loan modification service to prepare for the modification.
If you want to see if you are approved for a Bank of America mortgage modification, just visit the links below.
About the author
For more information on these exciting loan modification programs, visit the links below or go to instant-loan-modification.com. They are currently one of the only companies able to perform these services. Visit bank of america modifications or bank of america loan modification program. Remember, you get to find out what your new payment will be at no upfront cost to you.
http://www.articlecity.com/articles/business_and_finance/article_10895.shtml LEAVE A REPLY? =>> REPLY
- Learn How to Refinance Your Home Mortgage by:Ryan Anderson
- Toronto Real Estate: Should You Hire an Agent or Sell Your Home Alone? by:Robert Kennedy
- Toronto Real Estate- Factors to Consider When Searching for a Home by:Robert Kennedy
- Real Estate in Toronto: Should You Buy a Foreclosed Home? by:Robert Kennedy
- What to Look for In A Home Base Business by:Arianne Young
- How to Start a Successful Work at Home Business in 5 Simple Steps by:Arianne Young
- Can a Home Based Occupation Really Save a Life? by:Brandon Porter
- Home Network Marketing: the BIG Why? by:Matty Patterson
- Success in Your Home Based Business #6 - Not All Opportunities Are Created Equal by:Chris Call
- ModifyLoansFree.org Provides a Free Bank Ready Loan Modification Package to Every Homeowner in America by:Scott Edward