Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Ballenas Beach, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ballenas Beach, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal

Playa Ballenas, meaning Whales Beach, is located within approximately 14.5 kilometer of the Hotel Zone strip

. This beach happens to be situated among the most extraordinary structures in the zone, just north of the Cancun Palace Hotel and south of Le Meridien Resort & Spa. Although the beach starts off with some large rocks following Boulevard Kukulcan, it immediately turns into a beautiful and spacious environment. If it weren't a public place, I would go as far as saying that one could claim it's own little piece of beach.

The water is can't be described a none other but spectacular with unique white sand and bright blue skies. During a stroll one is greeted with turquoise-blue waters and incredibly playful waves. Being in this particular beach was pretty much like being in paradise. As a matter of fact, hotel waiters come to you right on the beach offering a variety of drinks and meals.

Some fun activities perfect for this area are jet skiing, parasailing, and of course, banana boat rides. Swimming, however, is something to be cautious about due to the strong winds. As you walk down the stretch between Cancun Palace and Le Meridien, don't be surprised to see jet skiers zooming through the water. All these water sports activities can be found at the entrance of the beach where a kiosk is located.

About the author

I'm an English instructor. I love my career because it allows me to work with students of all ages (from children in kindergarten to mature adults in college) and walks of life. I have a B.A. in English and have recently obtained my M.A. also in English. During my free time I write travel and write short articles for the Patawalk Virtual Tours website (www.patawalk.com). This site takes visitors into fully mapped virtual tours in 360 format of amazing plces such as Cancun, Mexico. It's like being there!'
Chac Mool Beach, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal Punta Cancun, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal Caracol Beach, Cancun by:Rosa Carvajal Las Perlas Beach by:Rosa Carvajal Benefits of an Online Travel Agency by:Josh Webber Party In Bangkok At the Bank -- Bangkok's Hottest Entertainment Option by:Tom Aikins Okinawa Night Life by:Hiromi Tso Facilities - accommodation hamilton island by:Joan Paynter Beach Holidays in Kerala, God's Own Country by:Joseph Moore Kerala - A Favored Honeymoon Destination of India by:Joseph Moore Vatican City Guide by:Paolo Pedica Visiting Rome with Children by:Paolo Pedica Visiting Churches in Rome by:Paolo Pedica
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.91.79.134) / Processed in 0.011849 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 8 , 1932, 954,