Automotive SEO tips part two - Always insert your Meta tags
Automotive SEO tips part two - Always insert your Meta tags. You may have heard of the term "meta tags", it is HTML language, or Hyper Text Markup Language the basic building blocks of today's internet itself. Meta means data in the computer world, and tags describe the basic building block of a HTML component. In HTML language everything is paired as tags, you have your body tag, head tag, html tag and so on. Each opening tag will be required to have a close tag. It is a loosely typed language therefore missing tags will not cause a system crash. But in the eyes of Google a properly formed tags are important, because it shows Google just how well developed this website really is. After all Google wouldn't want to promote a business that has poorly developed HTML tags, that is out right embarrassing. So where does Meta tags come into play you ask?
Welcome back to our second part of automotive SEO series, in this article we will explore the proper usage of Meta tags, and what role does your Meta tags play when it comes to Google ranking
Because Meta means data, Meta tags in general are a description of your website to Google. In very few Meta tags such as Meta description, Meta keywords, and Meta content. Google can read about your website without reading every single letter on your page. These tags were reserved for web developers in the beginning days of Internet, but due to over usage and keyword stuffing Google no longer trust the web developers to pass on these values. But these tags still play an important role in your web ranking. For example your Meta description tag will tell Google what your website is all about, although it has very little weight in actual page rank this tag will form your description when search results are displayed. In another word what ever you type within that tag will be displayed to your potential customers, so make sure you spell and grammar check your description. Meta keyword section deals with keywords you think will be relevant to your website, Google uses this information as a guideline, and it also forms its own opinion. Make sure you don't over stuff your keywords because your website can potentially disappear from Google all together as a form of punishment.
Thank you for reading this article, it is brought to you by Dealer Template Canada, your ultimate web solution provider for Canadian dealers. Find us online at http://www.dealertemplate.ca or http://www.dealerelites.com
LEAVE A REPLY? =>> REPLY
- Auto Insurance: The Importance
- Are you Informed about Auto Insurance
- Timothy Martell will Reveal "Automotive Facebook Marketing" on April 16-18 at Automotive Marketing Boot Camp
- Very Low Auto Insurance
- Vehicle Insurance Plan: The Safety for Your Life Just Plan It
- Looking For Good Auto Body Shops In Portland, Oregon
- Lets say ''no'' to injustice
- Tips To Find A Great Auto Body Shop In Portland
- Where To Find A Good Auto Body Shop In Portland, Oregon
- How to Land the Cheapest Car Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Motor Insurance: To Ensure Your Vehicle It Just A Few Minutes
- Getting Your Automobile Back During Bankruptcy
- MBA Admissions 2011: AICTE approved, University or Autonomous?
- Motor Insurance Policy for Hybrid Cars
- Economical Automobile Insurance coverage - Matching Your Coverage To Your Requirements Can Lead to Reduced Premiums
- Caring For Your Car: A Requirement of Motor Insurance Companies in India
- Forex Auto Advisor Review-Forex Auto Advisor
- Olefin TPEs applications in the automotive industry Progress-TPE, the car, olefin - Plastic Industry
- What is a workers compensation injury - What injuries are covered?