Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Automotive Tools Needed For Any Vehicle
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Automotive Tools Needed For Any Vehicle

I just turned 17 and had bought my first car. I was ecstatic. I finally had my own set of wheels. I didnt have to depend on anyone for a ride anymore. I was all ready to hop in and take off until my dad told me to slow down that we needed to talk. My heart dropped, I just knew he was going to start telling me all these new rules. Well, he told me to come outside with him. I followed him out to the car.

He told me having a car comes with responsibilities. I groaned; here would start the lecture. But he surprised me; he said a car needs attention. You need to take care of it if you want it to last you. Okay, maybe this wouldnt be so bad I thought. He first showed me how to check things like the oil and transmission fluid. He then showed me how to change a tire.

He said now, do you have any Automotive Tools? I looked him like he was crazy. I asked him Um what are you talking about? He said you have to have tools in your vehicle that you may need. He said most importantly a jack and tire iron. I said well you know I have those, you just showed them to me, but what else do I need?

He said what are you going to do if you break down along the side of the road and need to fix something? I looked up at him and smiled. I will call you, Dad! He got a good laugh out of that one. He said he would help me if he is around but that I needed to be repaired. He walked to the Garage Equipment and pulled out a box for of brand new stuff. He said this is for you and your car.

First out of the box he pulled out a set of screwdrivers, both Phillips and flat heads. He said anytime you need to do something to the car you can guarantee screwdrivers will come in handy. He then pulled out a big set of wrenches. He said every car needs to have wrenches. These can help you a lot with a lot of simple repairs. Next he produced a socket wrench. He said this will come in handy for the hard to reach places. He also had pliers, tape measure and even a hammer.

These are all tools that will come in handy with minor repairs on your car, he told me. I hugged him and said thank you. He said he trusted me so he would not give me a bunch of rules which made me sigh with relief. I put the Automotive Tools in the trunk of the car where I could get them easy and got in the car to take my first ride. I motioned for my dad to take that first ride with me and we were off.

by: Susan Cawley
Discover What Makes The All Natural Skin Care Line So Effective Buying A Certified Vw Used Car In Austin Used Minivans: The Best And The Most Affordable Family Cars The Biggest Valentine Card Enjoying Dominican Republic Holidays In The Caribbean Queen Paying More Than Necessary For Car Insurance? Train To Gain - How Personal Injury Training Can Help Your Career Watch Carolina Hurricanes vs Montreal Canadiens Online via PC Free Commercial Trucking Insurance: Cargo Protection Policies How Buying A Used Car Can Save You Cash Auto Mass Commissions Review - Learning to make huge sales Playing 'grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars' On R4 Sdhc A Good Mentor Guides You To The Successful Real Estate Investing Career
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.186.6) / Processed in 0.011670 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2448, 952,