Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Automotive Promotional Displays Offers Vehicle Ramps
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Automotive Promotional Displays Offers Vehicle Ramps

Automotive Promotional Displays Offers Vehicle Ramps

After completing the rack and getting it set up

, for the four weeks after, a customer told Frank that it was great being able to spot the vehicles on the display rack from the freeway. A customer saw the truck from the road and came in and bought it right off the stand! After about four weeks, the lot owner told Frank, "you should be making thses for all dealerships! So Frank took some photos and brought them to his clients.

Then one day in early 1980 I walked into Frank's company to see him, and as I did the phone rang and the secretary answered and put the person on hold and told me to wait, she would be right back. She returned and said no one was there and the person on the phone wanted to know about the vehicle stands. I did not know all about them but told her I would talk to him. It was someone from Intermountain Volkswagen in Salt Lake City, UT. He said he had seen our vehicle stand while in San Diego and wanted some information about them. I talked to him about how they worked and he said he wanted one so I got his name, address, and phone number. When Frank returned I told him I had talked to a person that had called in and he wanted one of the car stands handing him the note. Frank said, "I'll pay you for that", and I said, "Give me the phone."

In the beginning it was slow as nobody had ever seen these before. I would just send each dealership a few photos of the display stands. I found a dealership in Southern California that liked them, but did not know if they were going to work for him. I told him I would let him use two of them for 30 days. Once the trial period was over, he could either keep them and pay for them, or he could just tell me to get rid of them.

30 days later I gave him a call and he said, "I have good news and bad news. We need these two and two more the same as them." I said, "OK, what's the bad news?", and he asked, "Can we do the same thing with 4 of them at the new Mitsubishi store. I know they want them, they just want thirty days to pay." I said, "Sure, what's the bad news?" Automotive Promotional Displays Offers Vehicle Ramps

Over the years I have had thousands of customers buy one to try the automobile platform out and then purchase more. The Chrysler Zone Headquarters in Houston, TX acquired five of the vehicle display platforms and position them out at car washes. Having good luck with them they then purchased seventy more and we shipped them to a variety of dealers in their zone, some got one, and some 2 , three, and some four.

One day I received a telephone call from an important person in New York that said he checked out one of our platforms in San Francisco, CA on his way through and wanted to know if we could ship it to Guam.Of course I said Yes and we have shipped many more to Guam Since then!

By now, we have shipped our car stands all over the planet to very satisfied clients in many countries.

Lomas Ford in Mexico City was one of our first out of the country clients for our vehicle display racks. Charlie Auto Sales in Puerto Rico is another good customer buying multiple car racks from us.

Automobile Centro in El Salvador ordered a spinning car display from us and loved it so well they obtained 5 extra. Many additional organizations have bought one spinning display from us and then placed additional purchases for more rotating displays from us.

Automotive Promotional Products is the original producer of automobile display platforms and manufactures the top car racks used for cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs. We have been building automobile stands years longer than any other company selling auto display platforms. We use tubing for all legs and braces whereas others use angle iron.

Not only do we make the models shown, but custom vehicle ramps to fit your own needs and usage.

by: chaq2n3sst
Choose Wedding Invitations Cards For Your Wedding! Help For Auto Accident Victims Mazda 6: Ideal Family Vehicle And Features Make Sure The Auto Body Shop And Insurance Company Are On The Same Page Tips On Selling Cars Online Be Prepared Before Purchasing Nitro Rc Cars Answers To Car Insurance-related Questions Your Car Insurance Premium Is Not Only About Your Car How To Choose The Right Wedding Car Hire In Sydney? Daily Skin Care Regime is Important? How To Choose The Right Auto Insurance Company Using Internet Resources How to Get the Best Auto Insurance Quote Now Courier Insurance For Vehicles: To Insure Your Satisfaction
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.118.12.101) New York / New York City Processed in 0.013565 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3883, 952,
Automotive Promotional Displays Offers Vehicle Ramps New York City