Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Autodvdgps Ql-fsn739 For My Ford Explorer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Autodvdgps Ql-fsn739 For My Ford Explorer

Autodvdgps Ql-fsn739 For My Ford Explorer

Autodvdgps QL-FSN739 for My Ford Explorer

For some reasons, I bought a car dvd gps player on Autodvdgps.com. I do not know much more about this website. Just made a search on the internet, and then found Autodvdpgs.com. The QL-FSN739 is for my Ford Explorer. I bought it a few months ago, for $405.00. When I was browsing the product detail page, I can not find enough reviews about the unit from the customers. Now, as I use this unit for a few months, Id like to make a review about my own experience here. Generally speaking, I love this car audio system very much, and have a good experience with Autodvdgps.com auto navigation.

For some reasons, I bought a car dvd gps player on Autodvdgps.com. I do not know much more about this website. Just made a search on the internet, and then found Autodvdpgs.com.

The QL-FSN739 is for my Ford Explorer. I bought the unit a few months ago, for $405.00. There are some brief reviews on the website. Most of them are positive, but I can not find anything useful for the units use experience. I took the chance and ordered this stereo along with a car camera. If you are not familiar with the car system just like me, be careful about the installation cost! Installing this along with a car camera will cost you about 100-200 dollars. I was quoted the price from big chain retails stores and even small hole-in the wall shops. In order to save some money, after I did some research, I installed everything myself and succeeded. Thanks to the installation guide on the website. It helped me a lot, as well as the customer service. I just thought if the installation costs so much money very close to the unit cost, it is a stupid thing. Autodvdgps Ql-fsn739 For My Ford Explorer

Here is my review for the QL-FSN739.

I love the 7 inch touch screen, 800*480 resolution. It has great picture quality. The media system supports audio with MP3/PCM/WMA, video with mp4/mpeg/mpg/asf/wmv/mov/mgv/vw/divx/wx/mpv. For the sd or mini sd card slot, just throw in a decent size card in there. And you could storage more music or movies on there. The usb hookup could hook up a usb hard drive or thumb drive, so that you could have endless hours of entertainment. The external A/V input wires make me could use my 30 GB Zunes TV out function, and access my Zune movies and music on the 7 inch screen. This unit has the PIP function, which means you could use 2 of of DVD/TV/Radio/bluetooth/Navi/AUX at the same time. I love this part very much. And the original 2-Zone function is amazing. My passengers could enjoy the music while the gps navigation system is working, by the voice guide assistance. This unit still has auto rear viewing function.

That is to say, when I was reversing my car, the picture will turn to the rear view, as I installed a car camera on the back of my car. This is very good for my driving and parking. The other features just as the other ones, such as the radio, the steering wheel control, and the hand free Bluetooth. The button light has red, green and orange. My favorite color is orange. In the night it is nice.

Something I dont like are: I can not search out many radio stations. I dont know its the units problem or the signals here. The gps software need to be update in time. I do not when the new version comes out. Thats all for my dislikes.

by: sunlightbattery
Compare Car Insurance Quotes And Free Car Insurance Quotes Employing The Various Benefits Of Auto Glass Services Why You Should Buy Skin Care Natural Products? The Personal Impact of Caregiving: One Woman's Story Reviewing Your Options For Carpal Tunnel Treatment Why Women Hate To Have Their Car's Oil Changed Train With Generic Tools In The Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship The Newbie's Absolute Directives For Tourists Aspiring To Voyage For The Caribbean Trip More Women Need Long Term Care The Best Way To Get For Citroen Car Insurance Get Lower Rates And Maximum Coverage With Cerritos Auto Insurance Get A Car On Finance If You Cant Afford To Buy One Outright The Professional's Complete Guide Pro Explorers Proposing To Experience For The Caribbean Tour
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.226.187.199) Tehran / Tehran Processed in 0.012471 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3375, 952,
Autodvdgps Ql-fsn739 For My Ford Explorer Tehran