Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Autodvdgps Customers Review On Ql-spt520
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Autodvdgps Customers Review On Ql-spt520

Autodvdgps.com customers review on QL-SPT520

A few days ago, I bought a car dvd gps navigation system from Autodvdgps.com. It is a big and good website in China, offering car electronics. I had a Kia sportage 2010, a 4-door SUV. I like to drive it to go around and have a trip to some new places. Sometimes I could ask my friends to be my guider, but then I think a car gps navigation system will be more convenient. So I searched Kia auto radio on the internet. I chose the autodvdgps.com, since I saw many positive reviews on the website, and the online shop is beautiful and professional.

Autodvdgps.com is the main website of Qualir Auto Electronics LTD,. Which is a car electronics B2C company in China. Today I want to talk about one of their products, model QL-SPT520.

Qualir says it fits 2010 2011 Kia Sportage. I have a 2010 one, which has a 2.0 straight-4 diesel engine. This is a 4-door SUV. I like to drive it to go outside, to the countryside for breathing the fresh air, to have BBQ on the costal beach, or to have a trip in some other city with my family or friends. This car could satisfy me with all my demands. As I like to go around, I need a guider to show me the way sometimes. Sometimes I could ask my friend to help me. But then I thinks a gps navigation will be better, since I may use this usually. So I placed the order on Autodvdgps.com, after I compare it with many other websites.Autodvdgps Customers Review On Ql-spt520

The service is very good here. Before I made up my mind, I need to know which one is suitable for my car. On this website, the units were classified by the car models and brands. So its easy to find out the unit for my car model. But I still need to check out if this one is good. So I asked help from the customer service on the live chat. They are very patient, answer my question very well. and they are professional. They make me feel that Qualir could be trusted.

I received the gps unit in about 1 week after I placed the order. The units brand is Custron. This is a multifunctional unit, with many other functions. It has a dvd player, so that I could play a dvd or vcd on my car. Its sure that I can not watch this when I was driving, but my passenger on the copilot could enjoy the dvd, with the big 8 digital TFT-LCD touch screen. Actually, I could listen to the music while the gps navigation is working, since the unit has dual zone function, and I could follow the voice guide. It could support 32GB music SD and 16GB USB in maximum. So I could storage as many as I like into the SD card. Besides, the virtual cdc is amazing, copy one just need 15-20 minutes. The built-in DSP(digital signal processing) microprocessor makes the audio sound very well. The gps signal is very good, since it has 64 channels to search GPS satellites. The warm boot only needs 2 seconds, and could boot needs 32 seconds, very fast. With this great unit, I can not get lost in any exciting trip, and I can not get boring in any long driving.

QL-SPT520 is really a good car dvd gps player for your car!

by: sunlightbattery
Selecting Fashion Scarves For Women- Some Vital Tips Auto Insurance In The 21st Century Incredible Information About Auto Lifts America Pursue An Online Mba Degree To Benefit Your Career Long Term Care Insurance - A Cost Benefit Analysis Auto Insurance Quote - Free Online Vier Grnde, Warum Sie Ein Elektroauto Bauen Sollte The key to autonomy: the septic tank Vauxhall Zafira Forever Active Family Vehicle Get Cheapest Auto Insurance Online - How to Cheap Auto Insurance Calculating Long Term Care Insurance Premiums Learning The Tricks Of The Trade Pertaining To Auto Relocation A Special Gift For A Special Person: The Personalised Birthday Card
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.144.16.254) / Processed in 0.012895 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 14 , 3097, 952,