Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Auto Insurance Brokers
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Auto Insurance Brokers

Auto Insurance Brokers

Here are some questions on car insurance with the answers that can also help you out.

I don't know the course or the line to follow. Would anybody please tell me what do I have to do to become a car insurance broker? I am interested in car insurance industry and would like to become an insurance broker.

First, you go to your state insurance department website, and buy the study materials. Then, you take and pass a test. Then, you find an insurance company willing to let you sell their insurance, or, go work for an independent agent as a "producer", on a commission split basis.

The agent says he's gonna ask some questions about how he will use it. What to tell car insurance agent to get lowest possible insurance? Hello, my son (20 years old) is about to buy a used car and I am trying to add him to our policy.Auto Insurance Brokers

Basically, you are asking how to lie correctly to get a cheaper rate than you should. On that note, the only questions your son will be asked would be about usage of the vehicle. Who do you think answers these insurance questions? We are all probably professionals. For instance, if your son is delivering pizzas and fails to mention it, they would try to deny coverage for material misrepresentation.

I have heard a lot of people talking about hiring a broker to go out and find the best price and negotiate a deal for the car you want. Hiring a Car Broker to purchase a new vehicle? I'm in the process of purchasing a new vehicle.

HA! I'm a finance manager at a dealer. The brokers make the most money! We will generally pay them $700 or so to sell a car at or below invoice. Nope. Lots of times, though, the broker will actually sell the car at WINDOW STICKER, then we write them a $2000 check! AND we still lose $700 dollars! Brokers are a joke! You'll do just fine on your own.

I know what a broker is but don't know what an insurance broker is and wondered if anyone knew what it kind of job it is and what requirments you need to become one? Thanks.

An Insurance broker is a person that is self employed, must have FSA qualifications UK and quite often operates from his own high-street shop and gets the best deal from a number of companies for you. Not just the one, like if you go to the bank or an insurance company. I have recently replied to a similar question about career as an insurance broker, but here goes. An insurance broker is both the agent of several insurance companies (who authorise him to sell their products) and an agent of his clients (who he may advise on the type of insurance products available). This immediately causes possible conflicts of interest although the FSA are imposing standards to ensure this does not happen.

Can I get insurance there (where my car will be most of the time), and still go into Florida? Insurance here in Florida is six times the amount it would be in Alabama. How does car insurance work when you're moving between states? I go to college in Alabama, but stay in Florida during the Summers.

Hope this was helpful! Property or someone hitting you. You can do some research on the top companies, but the main question is what kind of auto insurance are you looking for? Are you looking for full coverage? Which will cover everything from you hitting another car, motorist.

by: Gami Castillo
Five Ways To Spot a Good Mechanic: Springfield VA Automotive Experts Tell All How To Simply Buy The Most Expensive Exotic Cars Long Term Care Insurance Explained The Expert's Comprehensive Pointers To Passengers Craving To Go For A Caribbean Trip The two most critical features of a great auto body shop Take Up Beauty Therapy As Your Career Finding Cheap Auto Insurance Online for Sports Cars Exactly where And how To get Methods to Attain Greatly Successful, Dependable And Cost-effective Kind of Auto Insurances As of late! Bumper Lights - The Fun Part Of Automotive Lighting Online Solar Training For High Demand Careers Choosing The Best Auto Repair Shop Out There An Automobile Donation Can Provide You With A Tax Discount. Chevy Volt In Bay Area- The Feature Rich Car That Revolutionize The Automobile Industry
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.172.252) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.011367 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 3418, 952,
Auto Insurance Brokers Copenhagen