Insurances.net
insurances.net » Children Insurance » Are Your Children Laughing?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are Your Children Laughing?

"You can't stay mad at someone who makes you laugh."

Jay Leno

What do you do when you hear children laughing? Makes you smile, doesn't it? A child's laughter is pure, without reservation or restriction. And it's infectious. Children's laughter is music to my ears. When my son, Alex, was young, I would tickle him at bedtime, just to hear his sweet symphony. When he laughed, all was right with the world.Are Your Children Laughing?

We were all giggling children laughing once upon a time. And then we got older....we 'matured.' And along with learning to control our impulses, we stifled our laughter and settled for a smile, a quiet smirk or silent chuckle. When we hear someone with a good, hearty belly laugh, what do we do? We may stare, and often think they are too loud and boisterous. Me, I'm envious. I love to hear children laughing, and the bigger the kid the better!

Whatever happened to laughter? How did children get the patent? And when, along the way, did it fall by the wayside?

Humor and laughter are very important ingredients in life. Not only does humor make life more enjoyable, it is actually healthy, as well. Laughter can take the tension out of a situation, and help put things in perspective. Leno is right; it is difficult to be angry when you are laughing.

Taking things less seriously can help you save discipline for the important things. It can also help you find the humor in toilet-papering the dog, turning dad's underwear pink, or leaving a trail of garbage as the bag is dragged along the ground on the way to the curb. I know; it's more humorous to read about it than to live it. But not really. Not if you look for the opportunity to find the humor. Not if you stay in the moment and find the humor in almost any situation. Sure the dog needs to be de-paperfied, the underwear bleached and the garbage rebagged. But in the moment, it's funny....if you let it be. You can spend the time yelling and getting all upset, or join the children laughing about their little foibles of life. These are the same experiences we captured on film when they were toddlers. Why can't they still be funny today? And what will you find to laugh about when they move out of the house tomorrow? And, yes... tomorrow comes much too soon.

Building humor into your family routine can make daily life more enjoyable. It might include having everyone tell something funny about their day, a new joke or even something silly they made up. It can be making silly faces (yes, mom and dad, you too), playing a game with mixed up rules or watching a funny video together. How about an unbirthday party, or whipped cream on the nose? There are many, many goofy, silly things I am sure you can come up with if you take yourself a little less seriously and life a bit more enjoyably. Make sure that each and every day you not only hear your children laughing, but you join in, as well!
Talking With Your Children Talking With Your Children-Agree To Disagree How To Listen So Kids Will Talk What Happens When Mom Unplugs Teens For 6 Months? Talking With Your Children Not At Them Watch Teen Mom 2 Season 1 Episode 9 At Full Length Video Best Hair Removal Procedures For Men And Male Teenagers Four Principles For Getting Exercise When You Have Young Children To Take Care Of Anxiety Free Children Comes Through For Both Children and Parents Help for Children on the Autism Spectrum Recognizing Emotions Low Vitamin D Levels in children Raise Insulin Concerns Childhood Obesity Impacted by Marketing How To Get Your Kids Involved
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.129.249.105) / Processed in 0.011926 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3043, 956,