Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » Are You Sure You Haven't Been Lied?
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Are You Sure You Haven't Been Lied?

Author: Pablo Perez

It?s a lie. One of the most damaging deceptions the human heart would ever face. A lie we have believed, to the imprisonment and shrinking of our souls... the lie about how God feels for us.?Yes, Jesus Loves me?, an established elder of some church sings, but deep inside him, a distorted perception of God?s personality plays a different tune.Let me ask you something, when you think about God?s feelings for you, what is the song your heart sings?Please notice that I did not say, the song your lips sing. What is your heart singing?Let?s try something, close your eyes now and during one minute imagine the Lord God looking upon you... What is God feeling... What is He thinking as He gazes on you?Whatever you believe He?s thinking will generate deep emotions within you. That?s the song of your heart.As you will find, shame and guilt is the most popular song within humans. I know it well. The tune of my own heart drove me crazy for several years.THE SHOCKING NEWS"As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love." (John 15:9)Just hours before His death the God-Man stated the astonishing: I love you as the Father loves me. Question, How much does the Father love His Son Jesus?The way that God loves God is beyond human grasp. How can this love even be fathomed? Well, Jesus says He loves us like the Father loves Him, in the same way.This is too intense, think about it. The identical love and passion the Father feels for Jesus, Jesus feels for us. In other words, He loves me with the same intensity, desire and emotion.If you want to know how much Jesus loves you and the kind of affection He Feels for you, just start pondering on how much the Father loves Jesus and let the wires of your brain melt...Imagine the Lord looking to Peter (the man that was about to deny Him three times)and saying something like, ?Pete, you are about to fail big time, but know this: I love you in the same way that the Father loves me... even when you?re weak and fail me, I still like you? I feel deep and strong affections for you. The key for your life is abiding in my love, in the knowledge of my affections for you?Could this kind of information affect your emotional life? You bet. It will affect, influence and totally change your emotional chemistry. (the day you believe it).I can assure you, having experienced myself, the day you come to believe Jesus? words you?ll be transformed into another person.It gets better...Stay tuned.Pablo
About the Author:

Pablo Perez is the creator of Encounter God Worship (where you can get 7 Worship Songs, eBooks & Videos for FREE. Also, you can listen to his music by watching Instrumental Music TV.
God's Own Country - A Beautiful Tourist destination Creating An Automotive Theme Garage Or Office You Don't Have To Win Every Time To Be A Winne Understanding Your Vehicle Opt-in or Real Time Leads....It's Your Choice!!! Rollback truck for sale| Used wrecker truck parts| Tow truck parts for sale| Used towing trucks for sale| Used tow trucks for sale Try Daytona Beach in 2010 for Biker Festivals, Auto Racing and a Break from the Cold Weather Important Factors That Come to Play When Searching for a Miami Rental Property Auto Parts Damage: 5 Most Common Causes Boost Metabolism By Catching Some Z's How to Train the Injured Athlete Five Tips to Getting A Bad Credit Car Loan All About BMW Car Servicing Uxbridge
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.200.230.43) / Processed in 0.012743 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2798, 952,