Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » All About Pep Boys Auto Parts
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

All About Pep Boys Auto Parts

There are many automotive parts stores out there, but my personal favorite is Pep Boys Auto Parts. While I would not call myself a fan of their automotive store, I have done a little bit of research into their history and what they are all about.

Interesting Things about Pep Boys Auto Parts The chain was founded in nineteen twenty one by Emanuel "Manny" Rosenfeld, Maurice L. "Moe" Strauss, and W. Graham "Jack" Jackson in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The original name was Pep Auto Supply, but that changed to Pep Boys Auto Parts after a police officer who sent customers there. Currently there are five hundred and ninety three stores in thirty six states. In addition to the auto parts they sell, Pep Boys also has over six thousand service bays for vehicle repairs. The stores do multiple billions of dollars in aftermarket parts sales. They one of the leading retailers in the US and their stores can be found nationwide in over 36 states and Porto Rico Pep Boys Auto Parts continues to be a leader in the auto industry. There have been recent changes in the company and as of April this year they have a new Interim CEO. This move was made after Jeff Rachor stepped down to become a principal in an automotive dealership venture. Pep Boys Auto Parts provides tire, battery accessory and other benefits at all of their Superstore's on site service facilities. In addition these service centers boast ASE-certified technicians who have access to all the high quality parts carried at the Pep Boys Auto Parts stores. The repair services offered by Pep Boys includes: scheduled maintenance services, oil changes, transmission and engine flushes, radiator flush and fills, belts and hoses, brake services, tires, alignments, suspension work, shocks and struts, tune-ups and diagnostics, state inspections and emissions testing, batteries, alternators and starters, basic air conditioning service and repair, non-catastrophic timing belts, rack and pinion installations and basic cooling system service and repair (excluding internal engine repair). In all my years of going to Pep Boys I have never had a problem finding the part I needed or getting service done. The employees have been extremely helpful no matter how difficult my problem was. As you can see Pep Boys Auto Parts really is your one stop solution to your automotive needs. If you get a chance check them out and see what they can do for you.
Car Insurance: What Is The Best One For You How To Get A Cheap Car Insurance The Importance Of Proper Static Caravan Insurance Automobile Platform - China First Aid Splints - Foot Splint Manufacturer Things to Remember If You Have Sustained Work Related Injuries Denver Injury Lawyer Provides Legal Help How To Obtain Quick Car Insurance Quotes Car Insurance – Is It A Joke Now? Finding the Best Auto Insurance Company Auto Insurance Ratings Bad Credit Loans Loan In Canada Clarification Of Bad Credit Auto Loans Part Sixty Two Are Scooters preferably than autos? Bad Credit Loans Loan In Canada Explanation Of Bad Credit Auto Loans Part Sixty Two
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(54.144.81.21) / Processed in 0.011015 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 4 , 2480, 952,