Insurances.net
insurances.net » Boat Insurance » Ahoy, Boat Captain Wanted! by:Stuart Carter
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Ahoy, Boat Captain Wanted! by:Stuart Carter

Some customers recently wanted to know how a yacht delivery captain finds work

. Much is through word-of-mouth, and this website, but some is from the boat captain wanted ads. So, what do I look out for in an ad for boat captain wanted ad? The boat captain wanted ads on the internet often lack detail, so I look for detailed boat captain wanted ads.

When you are looking for a skipper, the boat captain wanted ad needs to clearly state basic details like dates and locations, but also detailed boat and the crew information. For example, list in your boat captain wanted ad, whether the vessel is owned by a large organisation or a sole owner. A boat captain wants to know what sort of support he will have, so experience and number of crew can make a difference. Include information about the work environment in the boat captain wanted ad too.

To lure a quality captain, the boat captain wanted ad should include remuneration. I have even noticed that some boat captain wanted ads include whether travel is included.

As a boat captain, I have a love of motor yachts, so I want to know the size, make and model of the boat and even the yacht's name.Ahoy, Boat Captain Wanted! by:Stuart Carter

Don't forget to list the mandatory qualifications you are looking for in your boat captain wanted ad.

Writing your boat captain wanted ad

Busy boat captains scan boat captain wanted ads so make it easy. Start by jotting down the basic information that will make up the boat captain wanted ad. The boat captain wanted ad should be well formatted - use headings and bullet points. Keep sentences and paragraphs short.

Treat your search for the perfect boat captain like any other recruitment. Be professional - sell the position as desirable in your boat captain wanted ad.

http://www.oceanicdeliveries.com/oceanic-deliveries-ahoy-boat-captain-wanted.html

About the author

Oceanic Motor Yacht Deliveries offers the well-organised, professional service of a super-yacht captain, Captain Stuart Carter. The delivery captain service can deliver a private or commercial vessel anywhere in the world. Visit my website at http://www.oceanicdeliveries.com or direct to http://www.oceanicdeliveries.com/oceanic-deliveries-ahoy-boat-captain-wanted.html.
Houseboats in Kerala - Unique Accommodation for Holidays in India by:Joseph Moore Relax with a Bareboat Sailing Charter to a Caribbean Island by:Linda Dunkelberger Jet Boat Ride In Perth's North Beach: An Unforgettable Adventure In Western Australia by:David Jellins Thrilling Jet Boat Ride In Fremantle- Western Australia by:David Jellins Thrilling Jet Boat Ride Hot Spots In Perth- Australia by:David Jellins Jet Boat Riding In Perth's Swan River: A Must Have Fun In Western Australia by:David Jellins Car, Bike Or Boat. What Is The Fastest Way To Travel In London? by:Keith Macgregro Wanted: Qualified Boating Accident Attorneys by:Carla Ballatan Keep Your Boat Secure and Save by:Isreal Hartley How To Buy An Outboard Boat Motor Wooden boats Luxury Yacht Charter Can Offer You The Best Sailing Experience Yacht Charter To Bali: The Ultimate Sailing Vacation
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(44.222.116.199) / Processed in 0.012417 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 20 , 2592, 977,