A Guide To A Quick House Sale by:Steve Teta
To receive more information and your FREE report entitled How To Buy A Wholesale Deal Without Taking A Bath go to: http://www.stswholesaledeals.com/
Need to sell your house quickly? Put off by the thought of estate agents and viewers tramping through your home? Follow this quick guide to selling your home fast.
There is an alternative to the traditional route when it comes to selling your home. You can use one of the many specialist companies that offer to buy your house so that youre not at the mercy of a chain, or paying huge fees to agents and solicitors. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Decide how quickly you need to sell your home
Most quick sale companies can complete the purchase of your house within just four weeks. If you need to sell sooner than that, just say so; they can normally arrange a quicker purchase. If youre selling your house because youre relocating unexpectedly or because youre in financial difficulty, set a realistic timetable and ask the company if they can keep to it.
2. Decide how much you will accept for your home
You may not get the full open-market price for your property as you would with an estate agent, but you dont have to pay estate agent fees and the whole process is quicker which means you save on mortgage and bill payments. Look at the current market value of properties like yours in the same area and decide how much youre willing to accept from a specialist buyer, bearing in mind the other savings you are likely to make.
3. Talk to the companies
Always try to talk to the specialist companies rather than just contacting them over the internet. Talking to them gives you a much better idea about how they approach the sale. You can also take this opportunity to ask any questions about the process and to make sure that you can use your own solicitor to check the contract and that you wont be asked to commit on the spot.
4. Meet an agent
Most specialist buyers will send someone round to view your house. This allows them to give you an accurate and fair valuation and also gives you the opportunity to ask any further questions.
5. Agree the sale
Once youve been given a valuation, you will normally have a set period in which to think about whether you want to agree to the sale. If you decide to go ahead, its a good idea to get an independent solicitor to look at the contract before you sign. Make sure you know if there are any additional costs to pay, and when you will receive the money. Also find out when you will be expected to vacate the property and whether the company can help you find other accommodation.
Getting a quick house sale is as easy as these five steps and can be accomplished in as little as 3-4 weeks, making it ideal for people in a wide range of circumstances, including those going through a divorce or bereavement or those who are in financial difficulty.
About the author
Steve Teta is the owner and Founder of STS Real Estate Solutions, LLC and is an active real estate investor and wholesaler. To receive more information and your FREE report entitled How To Buy A Wholesale Deal Without Taking A Bath go to: http://www.stswholesaledeals.com/
http://www.articlecity.com/articles/business_and_finance/article_10684.shtml LEAVE A REPLY? =>> REPLY
- Ideas: Home Businesses and the Ball Adage Policy by:Gina Gray
- Pre Paid Credit Cards - Fantastic Plastic Without the Bills by:Margaret Winfrey
- Stepping Outside the Real Estate Box with Self Directed Retirement Accounts by:Laurie Bachelder
- Investing In a Lake Front House or Condo Is an Intelligent Investment by:Elle Wood
- Why Now Is A Great Time To Be A First Home Buyer by:Daniel Musson
- Tapping Home Equity to Pay Debts is Foolhardy Move Right Now by:Greg Pesetsky
- Foreclosed Homes and Bankruptcy by:Michelle L. Marrs
- What You Require To Succeed In A Home Based Business by:Kevin Allen
- An Opportunity to Earn Money through a Home Based Business in the Economic Crisis by:Kevin Allen
- Want to Become An Entrepreneur? Then Start Your Home Based Business by:Kevin Allen