Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Tanning, Great Way To Not Be White For The Summer
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Tanning, Great Way To Not Be White For The Summer

Last year my friend was asked to go with a group of girls on a river trip

. She said that the girls that she was going with were very in style and had the tans and were very cute girls. She didn't know if she wanted to go. She knew these girls and I thought that she would have a great time so I was surprised that she didn't want to go. She had sons that were friends with many of these girls and they had been around at her home and she liked the girls.

I wondered if it was the time away from her own children or making arrangements for her young son while her husband was at work. Then I wondered if it was because she didn't like water or maybe she hadn't been on a river rafting trip before. I asked her what the reason was and she said that it was because she was so white. I was really surprised and I would have never thought that would be the reason.

I didn't think she was that white, but I told her that if that was the only reason she didn't want to go that she could easily fix that problem. I told her that she could lay outside several days and pick up some color on her skin. She said that she didn't want to burn and have red skin, but she wanted a nice tan. She didn't know if laying outside was going to solve her problem so she said that she was going to a tanning bed and see if she could get the color that she wanted.

She ended up going to the tanning salon several times. She said that she found that she really enjoyed going tanning and that it was a nice time to relax and escape life for a few minutes. Besides the escape she was really liking the color that she was getting and that she felt much better about going. She ended up going on the river rafting trip and having a great time.

Later she and I were talking about how she liked having the excuse to go to the tanning salon, but that she had almost decided that it was worth purchasing a tanning bed that was for sale. I didn't realize that you could purchase tanning beds for your own home, but she said that for the amount of money she spent going to the tanning salon that she could purchase a tanning bed and enjoy it anytime in her own home. I thought that was a great idea.

by: Art Gib
Senior Class Trips to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Visitor Health Insurance Provides Peace of Mind to Travelers from Abroad The Case for Visitor Insurance for Travelers Abroad Don't Give Up on Christmas Shopping - Ponder Gift Baskets! Celebrities, A Part Of All Of Our Lives Tourism Industry of the Third World Gps Rental The Secret Of A Great Trip Planning A Trip To Dawlish Holiday Parks Holidays Lit by LEDs Phoenix Condos: Buy Or Rent, Which Is Better? Come, See And Conquer Rome In Summer Videoconferencing Saves Travel, Time And Money Composting Toilet Performance In Various Climates
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.145.114.211) / Processed in 0.011643 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2296, 954,