Insurances.net
insurances.net » Travel Insurance » Holiday Gift Ideas - Choosing A Droid Docking Station
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Holiday Gift Ideas - Choosing A Droid Docking Station

It is always a struggle to pick out a gift for that someone who has everything. One of the latest cell phone models on the market are the Motorola Droid phones. In my opinion, they are just as much a toy as they are an indispensable tool. One suggestion for that hard to get friend, is a Droid docking station. Before you head out to the store or go online to buy one, there are a few details you need to know so you choose the right one.

What is a docking station?

If you are not familiar with a Droid docking station, here are a few details. Also referred to as a multimedia station, this incredible accessories takes your Droid phone and turns it into a full-blow multimedia experience. Once seated in the station, here are a few of the uses of this great accessory:Holiday Gift Ideas - Choosing A Droid Docking Station

Turns the phone into a bedside alarm clock that displays the time and local weather.

In landscape position, it allows you to conveniently view videos and listen to your favorite music.

Doubles as a recharger so you do not have to ever think about your Droid power running low.

Are the Droid's all the same?

Each model of the Droid phones are slightly different. Size and shape do matter when considering a Droid docking station. Each particular phone has its on special model and getting the wrong one will have you giving an absolutely useless gift! Make sure you know what type of Droid phone they have first before making your purchase.

Will their cell phone fit?

Along with the type of Droid phone they have, you also need to consider whether they have a special protective case for their phone. If they do, then a Droid docking station is not going to work. Most of the protective cases out there make the cell phone too big to fit in a station. However, there is a very easy solution to this problem. If you still want to consider getting them a Droid docking station, you might want to also get them one of the special protective products that allow a phone to fit. A couple of examples of inexpensive super slim protection come from Zagg and Realook.

Personally I have two docking stations - one for my bedroom and one for my office. I was very impressed with the quality and durability, confident that they will last. By having two, it allows me to keep my phone fully charged the day through and I have a very cool way to listen music and watch videos at work! You might want to consider getting a second one as a gift as well, providing the with the toys they want at home and work.

Getting a Droid docking station as a gift is a great idea and will prove to be useful for a long time. They will love all the features it has to offer. If you are stumped what to get that special person, a docking station might just be what you are looking for.

Check out more information on this super accessory, as well as a number of other cool gift ideas, on my website, http://droiddockingstation.com.
American and Thai Corporate Law Have real pleasure of Madrid Travel by enjoying it like locals InterContinental Hotels Group Franchise Review La Boqueria in Barcelona – a multi-visit destination Pensacola Beach Coupon Book – A Guide for an Excellent Travel Destination Zihuatanejo, the Fishing Paradise of the Gold Coast of Mexico Jani-King Franchise Review Villas To Rent In Ayia Napa Advent Wreaths Are No Ordinary Christmas Wreaths Have an Entertainment-Filled Break with London Accommodation Zihuatanejo among the best places to retire in the World Practical Tips For Holiday Travel Kerala Tour Holiday In The Evergreen Paradise Of Earth
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(13.59.124.249) Washington / Seattle Processed in 0.008562 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 26 , 3063, 954,
Holiday Gift Ideas - Choosing A Droid Docking Station Seattle