Insurances.net
insurances.net » Employee Insurance » 3 Things You Should Take Care Of While Posting Vacancies On Job Portals
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

3 Things You Should Take Care Of While Posting Vacancies On Job Portals

3 Things You Should Take Care Of While Posting Vacancies On Job Portals

Whether you are a start up firm, an established company or non-profit agency

, you might have used job portals to fill vacancies in your organization at some point in time. Have you been able to source quality candidates that appropriately justify the openings? If no, here are three things every HR should consider to maximize their return on using job portals.

1. Job description: After you have shortlisted the job portals on which you will post your vacancies, take time through to list out an elaborate job description of the opening. Mention about the routine tasks the candidate will be required to handle, key responsibilities areas and whether the opening is available for part time or on contractual bases as well, are some of the basic information you should include. Explicit mention of experience level and educational qualification will help you in receiving relevant applications. As job seekers often search opening using the job designation as keyword, you should take care the job title is free from ambiguity.

2. Job category: Someone looking for software jobs is less likely to look into real estate property openings. This sounds very obvious, but often recruitment executives either skip to fill in jobs by category field or simply fill in the industry sector the company belongs to. Jobs by category is an option to filter openings based on the profile, for instance, customer services, legal services, export import merchandising, marketing sales and so on. Jobs by category is a quick search option for job seekers to find jobs in the area of their interest and experience.

3. Terms of posting job on the portal: Some online job portals allow posting jobs at a monthly charge while on others you can post unlimited job posting for free. Take time to read through the terms of adding openings. Know from when you will start to receive applications after registering with the portal. Also get to know whether you will receive applications via email or you can avail the facility of being notified by SMS whenever any job seeker applies for your vacancy. Job portals, on an average, keep the posting live for around 20 days, after which it is automatically removed. It is better to stay informed about all the terms and conditions before you start to use their services. 3 Things You Should Take Care Of While Posting Vacancies On Job Portals

Use these simple ways for posting jobs on online portals. You will save time in screening out irrelevant applications and eventually speed up closing vacancies in your organization.

by: submitresume
# 2 I recently tried high quality cbd gummies as a replacement for the blue ribbon time and was pleasantly surprised by the results. Initially skeptical, I create that it significantly helped with my desire and be in the land of nod issues without any remarkable side effects. The oil was serene to utter, with legible dosage instructions. It had a mild, earthy grain that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a marked upgrading in my all-inclusive well-being, instinct more languorous and rested. I cognizant the natural approach to wellness CBD offers and aim to go on using it.   2024-2-20 12:53  reply
Social Insurance For Foreign Employees In China If I Lose My Licence I Will Lose My Job! What Can I Do? Part-time Freelancing While Keeping Your Day Job How To Multiply Your Openings Of Landing A Job Through A Free Job Alert Human Resources MBA Professional – Responsible For the Welfare Of the Employees How to land with the right job The Value Of A Nurse's Job Getting Rid Of Carpenter Bees Can Be A Tough Job! Six Reasons To Reveal Why Some People Could Not Find A Good Job 5 Daily Habits Every Job Applicant Ought To Be Doing Are Happy Employees Motivated Employees ? by:Robert J Selden Top Five Tips For Successful Tesol Job Placements The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Quit Your Day Job
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.133.141.6) / Processed in 0.012336 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 10 , 2550, 968,