Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » "i Don't Have To Be Chained To The Peg Anymore!"
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

"i Don't Have To Be Chained To The Peg Anymore!"

These economic times require a little bit of flexibility

. They require a little bit of movement, a little bit of doing something different.

Well, do you want to be like a circus elephant? If you can believe this or not, those big, massive animals-they tether them down with a little peg that goes into the ground. It's about a foot long, as I understand it.

Now, that's interesting-that this one little thing can supposedly hold the elephant in place. It's collared around one of its front legs usually, or it could be a back leg. Well, the answer is no, that can't hold the elephant in place. Well then, why do they do it-because the elephant might get spooked? Yeah, the elephant might.

But the fact is, these big, strong, capable elephants, who could leave at any moment, were trained in a previous epoch.

They were trained when they were young. They were told what they could do and couldn't do; they were made to believe that there were limits. And one of the limits was the limit to which they could struggle with that peg and that chain-but they could never overcome that peg and that chain.

And they were destined all their life so that when they weren't being led around by somebody doing some circus act for some human monkeys, they would be pegged and chained if they weren't in some other kind of cage.

And so they grew to accept it. That's the way life is. That's the way life is for all their neighbors, everybody they know, that's the only way there is. I mean, who are they to think they should be different?

So they grow up believing that they don't really have the strength, which they actually have. Because once that baby elephant has learned, he's learned. And of course, he learned on an eight-foot peg in the ground, right? He learned on something that really was powerful, and that really would not let him get away.

The elephant learned when he was young. He was trained that he could struggle, but he could never get away. After awhile, he learned that struggle was always futile, and he just quit struggling. That's the way it is for everybody here in Elephant Land. And now today, because of that training that the elephant remembers, you see how easy it is to control him?

And so in these situations, in these times of economic turmoil, in this tumult, when there are a lot of changes going on indeed, it's a time to realize, "Whoa, hold on! The old ways are not the new ways. I have been brainwashed. I have been blind to my own potential. I can easily leave the old ways behind. In fact they were a lie.

"Now, in the readjustment of society, in the readjustment of the workforce, in the readjustment and redistribution, the recirculation of new wealth, I don't have to be chained to the peg anymore."

by: Ted Ciuba
"i Don't Have A Story" "how To" Start Trading The Forex Market? "how Do I Get Him Back- After A Break Up?" "glee" Gives Me A Reason To Tune In To Fox On Dish Network "frankly I Was Shocked When I Saw This! "choisissez Bien Votre Autorépondeur" "brown Trucks" Trip Procedure Cutting Down On Reduction In "before And After" Photos Are Important In Plastic Surgery "before And After" Photos Are Important In An Ear Reconstruction "Will Not Load Dll" Error - Beware & Repair ! "Which Is The Correct Sentence ?" - Important ! "Unlimited" Describes The Lucrative Ways To Make Online Income "This Application Has Failed To Start Because Zlib1 Dll" - Fix!
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(3.235.68.180) Sindh / Karachi Processed in 0.011599 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 22 , 2933, 952,
"i Don't Have To Be Chained To The Peg Anymore!" Karachi