Insurances.net
insurances.net » Personal Insurance » Personal Dicom Archive: The Imed Stor
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

Personal Dicom Archive: The Imed Stor

Personal Dicom Archive: The Imed Stor

The iMed Stor 300, a DICOM device that is used by hospitals and medical facilities

as a state-of-the-art digital imaging storage unit, can be used by small and mid-sized medical offices to good advantage as a personal archive for digital images in the DICOM format. Because the iMed Stor 300 is DICOM compliant, it can work in conjunction with both your RIS system capabilities and is also fully PACS compatible as well.

With digital radiology medical imaging being the hottest trend in medical imaging, all sizes of medical facilities can enjoy all of the useful components of the iMed Stor. When it is partnered with RIS systems, your medical office will be able to store text documents that are in DICOM format as well, offering you the ability to store both digital pictures and text files together. This capability allows you to store radiology images with reports in a complete digital file.

PACS compatibility is built into the iMed Stor 300. The iMed Stor allows you to save digital medical images in several different modalities, including PET/CT, CT, MRI, Digital Mammography, and Ultrasound, as well as Computed Radiography (CR) and Direct Digital Radiography (DR) images in its powerful archive. This flexible storage unit gives you the ability to partition your archive, which is particularly important if you work in a practice with multiple physicians. The PACS system also allows for quick retrieval of digital medical images on a personal computer workstation, which, when connected to the Internet, will also give you the ability to send and receive DICOM medical images instantly over the World Wide Web. The iMed Stor 300 operates on a web-based operator interface and system administration for your convenience.

The storage capability of the iMed Stor is a big reason why medical offices choose it for their medical archive. It offers RAID 5 archiving along with one, two, three or four terabytes of initial raw capacity. An embedded database allows for efficient DICOM image management and storage, and that, along with SSL connection support and the small footprint that the equipment needs due its tower configuration, makes it a top choice among leading medical facilities today.  Personal Dicom Archive: The Imed Stor

In addition to hefty storage capabilities, the iMed Stor comes with many options. These include a DICOM web viewer, HL7 support for HIS, EMR or RIS system integration, patient registration and modality work list, and data backup provided by a tape drive.

With all of these unique choices, you can configure the iMed Stor 300 to full meet your expectations for a premium personal DICOM archive for your medical facility.

by: Wayne Hemrick
# 2 I recently tried cbda oil for sale for the blue ribbon leisure and was pleasantly surprised next to the results. Initially skeptical, I start that it significantly helped with my appetite and doze issues without any unconcealed side effects. The fuel was easy to put to use, with definite dosage instructions. It had a kindly, shameless liking that was not unpleasant. Within a week, I noticed a signal convalescence in my blanket well-being, feeling more blas‚ and rested. I comprehend the regular approach to wellness CBD offers and representation to pursue using it.   2024-2-20 03:20  reply
Car Financing For Personal Use 5 Important Steps for Choosing a Clayton NC Personal Injury Attorney How Do You Know When You Need A Personal Injury Attorney? Basic Solutions for Common iPhone Problems What Is The Value Of Your Personal Injury Claim? Achieve Personal Satisfaction 4 Reasons To Use Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Cartier Replica Watches - Heart Warming Personalized Valentine's Day Gifts Personalize Brake Lights To Get Attention Personal Injury That May Warrant A Call To Your Lawyer Proper Rest to Improve your Personal Life Facts You Should Know About Personal Injury Claims 7 Must Have Principles Your Personal Trainer Should Use To Help You Reach Your Goals
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(18.223.32.230) Hovedstaden / Copenhagen Processed in 0.012793 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 12 , 2721, 967,
Copenhagen