Insurances.net
insurances.net » Auto Insurance » News On Motor Bike Expo 2013
Auto Insurance Life Insurance Health Insurance Family Insurance Travel Insurance Mortgage Insurance Accident Insurance Buying Insurance Housing Insurance Personal Insurance Medical Insurance Property Insurance Pregnant Insurance Internet Insurance Mobile Insurance Pet Insurance Employee Insurance Dental Insurance Liability Insurance Baby Insurance Children Insurance Boat Insurance Cancer Insurance Insurance Quotes Others
]

News On Motor Bike Expo 2013

From 18th to 20th January 2013 in the complex of Verona fair there will be the traditional appointment with Motor Bike Expo 2013 with a lot of news

. Three days devoted to the two-wheeler and custom world to discover news and trends of this sector.

Already in 2012, Motor Bike Expo has welcomed more than 600 international brands of the motorcycle world; and this year it is going to do the same and more. This exhibition is the leading event in Europe of this sector. It is the suitable occasion to get in touch with new trends and developments, with markets leaders together with the novelties about motorcycle accessories and clothes, with the possibility of watching fabulous shows, competitions and races.

Motor Bike Expo 2013 is the international show of motorcycling involving visitors and exhibitors from all over the world. There are many visitors coming from many different countries, who want to explore 7 pavilions dedicated to the two-wheeler world. Above all, in the fair there are the most important worldwide brands, such as: Yamaha, Ducati, Triumph and Kawasaki for example.

An entire pavilion fair is addressed to the tourism sector: Motor Bike Travel. Here, tours, itineraries, ideas and proposals are suggested by hotels, resorts, sporting facilities, associations and agencies for the Italian and international tourism. In this pavilion there will be also sporting clothes and equipment on display. At Motor Bike Expo 2013 also an Eco area about the use of clear energy in the motorcycle world is going to be organized.

Moreover, Motor Bike Expo is the custom exhibition par excellence; during the fair there will be also the unique Italian stage of Campionato Italiano Velocit 2013 of the Custom Chrome International Bike Show Series. As regards sport motorcycle, they will be displayed on the central pavilions and in particular, pavilion number 7 will welcome all the companies that would like to sell their motorcycles.

During the three days fair many different events will take place: the ceremony of prize-giving of the groups involved in Campionato Italiano di Velocit. It will be there also the Italian association Motociclisti Incolumi, of which Motor Bike Expo has been partner since the first edition of this fair. Also the association Energia e Sorrisi Onlus will attend the fair; its aim is to bring relief to the Third World, by travelling by motorcycle during the most famous African raids.

Motor Bike Expo 2013 is a significant appointment that renews every year for the motorcycle lovers and fans. The exhibition area involves a zone of 2502 meters. The entry to the fair is opened to everyone and the cost of the ticket is 16 euro; in order to avoid queues at the fair box office it is possible to book your ticket directly online.

On the website motorbikeexpo.it, there are all the lists of the exhibitors of the fair, and the real time up to date program of the shows, contests, test-drive and performance of stuntmen of the external area of the fair complex.

by: stefania
*Naturally MP3 Download* | Selena Gomez & The Scene - Naturally MP3 Making Adjustments Can Lower The Cost Of Cheap Car Insurance Even Further Long-term Care Insurance Proves Being An Added Benefit For The Family $$$$ Live Nfl Football $$$ Carolina Panthers Vs Minnesota Vikings Live Week 8 Online Streaming . Key Guidelines For Bad Credit Auto Loans Importance Of Taking Details Of Other Parties Auto Accidents Importance Of High Quality And Reliable Auto Parts Importance And Essential Of Auto Transport Companies I Need A Doctor's Visit? What I Need To Care Of? Verify It Once ~*~ I Can't Get Over My Ex Today ~*~ I Can't Get Over Her Who Dumped Me ~*~ I Can't Get Over Her The Ugly Person ~*~ I Can't Get Over Her Once And For All
Write post print
www.insurances.net guest:  register | login | search IP(35.170.64.185) / Processed in 0.012680 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip enabled debug code: 16 , 3098, 952,
News On Motor Bike Expo 2013